The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: The Voynich Cipher Disk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone

The Voynich Manuscript VM is so far not translated nor placed in any context despite numerous attempts made throughout the years. This is owing to an ancient still patentable crypt mechanism that converts classified text into words of syllable-tokens that appear and sound like poems from a long-lost ancient language. The instructions to use this mechanism, illustrated in the VM, and an example is supplied to demonstrate its use. The manuscript's original language is revealed to be Ottoman-Turkish. The Google translation of a transliterated sentence is given and displayed to match the page's overall concept. Finally, the procedure for resolving the entire Manuscript's translation is given. The article takes about 15 minutes to read.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks
As has already been said more than once. What is missing in Ottoman Turkish is the interface with the VM book. There is no visible connection.
This does not only concern this language, it also includes others.
English, Greek, Russian, or whatever.
The book shows us two different languages. There is no reason to assume a third. When I look at languages, I have to take into account certain words that influence the dialect as far as the region is concerned.
Example:
If the book were written on the Gotthard Pass. (Hospice), I would have the possibility of integrating 4 different languages into the text, without taking the region into account. German, Italian, French and Rhaeto-Romanic.
Now I can translate pretty much everything the VM has to offer. And if that doesn't work, it was simply a traveller who crossed the pass and the words were taken over.
What I translated for you today as Our Father, I will make a declaration of war from the same VM text tomorrow.

It just doesn't work that way!

Translated with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (free version)
Hello Vfind!

If you managed to identify the language and the code used, you could give a little more results, especially by automating the work with Google translate.
Heart Google translate
I Love Google to.
But I have spoken to Google Zurich about the Latin-German translation.

Today, it is no longer important for me what Google translates, but where the programme found it.
(22-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Aga Tentakulus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The book shows us two different languages. There is no reason to assume a third.
Have the two languages already been determined?
What I can tell you. One part is pretty much my language. More importantly, it almost corresponds to my dialect.
The basic language is German. But actually it is Alemannic. Some features point to Bavarian. I also find this occasionally in other dialects of Alemannic. But all together they point to Bavarian.
The one that points to Romansh, however, I only find on page 116.
As I understand it, it is not real Latin. But it's not really Italian either.

To answer your question. No. There is no 100%.
It sometimes means: My name is Eliska, and I was born on 14 February 1466, and I am 12 years old.
That was a different translation. Therefore no 100%

Translated with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (free version)
Honestly if the VMS was proven to be solved like this , i would not be surprised at all.
Wait...What?!  We have to decrypt it ourselves ?!!
Nein, müssen wir nicht. Nach von Däniken kannst Du die Rückkehrer selbst fragen.

Nein, müssen wir nicht. Nach von Däniken kannst Du die Rückkehrer selber fragen.
Actually, I wanted to answer you in German on a page that has already been translated into German.
My experience is that we are still a long way from technological intelligence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5