30-01-2025, 12:27 AM
This separation of two possible approaches in interpreting the glyph shapes is central to my present thinking.
Right now, I am not yet beyond the "what if... " stage. Too early to decide, but I cannot see how 'a bit of both' would be possible.
Option 2 does lead to more interesting consequences...
Right now, I am not yet beyond the "what if... " stage. Too early to decide, but I cannot see how 'a bit of both' would be possible.
Option 2 does lead to more interesting consequences...


![[+]](https://www.voynich.ninja/images/collapse_collapsed.png)