The Voynich Ninja
[Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: [Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN (/thread-1358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 04-08-2017

This scribe has a stronger slant to the right (overall) than the VMS example, but here's another scribe who writes a "g" by first writing a "y" and then adding the top bar:

By the way, I've also seen an "h" that looks almost exactly like the VMS glyph, but it was an unusual example, not the way the scribe typically wrote i"h", so I didn't think it worth screensnapping.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Vonologia - 05-08-2017

So this glyph sits at the bottom of f57v. My question is, was it added later? Ex. Exhibit G...

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 06-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 07:13 PM)Vonologia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So this glyph sits at the bottom of f57v. My question is, was it added later? Ex. Exhibit G...

It doesn't match any of the text in the manuscript except maybe the hand that wrote the quire numbers. It may have been added later.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 07-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 07:13 PM)Vonologia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So this glyph sits at the bottom of f57v. My question is, was it added later? Ex. Exhibit G...

Please watch:
VOYNICH REVELATIONS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
minute time [14:17]
the glyph was added later, when someone erased it from the first page to make place for his notes

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 10-08-2017

Another couple of examples of this style of "g" (1. Germany 15th 1° and 2. S. Germany 15th):

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 13-09-2017

[attachment=1664][attachment=1664]Here I am after holidays…
A remark about material produced by Mr. Zandbergen that drove me to try again deciphering, unluckily without any certain result, problems are always the same: without a better definition the result is not certain and disputable.
Also for the ancient reader the problem was always to determine the beginning and the end of a letter/microscopic symbol inside a voynich letter container even if he had stencils at his command to superimpose on microscopic symbols and determine them.
Being stencil lost (or hidden in the cover) we have to find first all 96 letters/microscopic symbols and then with a CAD program superimpose them on microscopic symbols to determine the letter.
After my last video “Back to real dimensions”  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. I took care at the “hardware” of the Book, that is the real possibility to use this writing system.
First of all Voynich was written with a pen-nib, not whit a quill: the beginning of lot of microscopic symbols shows signs of two metallic point of the pen-nib that scratching parchment surface penetrate ink deeper.
I measured my pen-nib with a caliper, it is mm.0,2 width, corresponding  to the smallest microscopic symbol  I found, named “02” and which measure mm. 0,2x0,3, as shown in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (1006097).
Providing that someone want to claim that the ancient writer, while he was writing the stem of letter container “9” would have sneezed and the stroke didn’t  be uniform.
To close the problem is always the same: not Voynich  impenetrability but arrogance of its curators (Mr. Clemens, Mr. Schroeder etc.), a kind of sad Voynich’s men in black who prevent deciphering.
Hereafter I show differences between JPEG files and TIFF 400 DPI files available and microscopic image observation produced by Mr. Zandbergen. It’s clear that in JPEG images and TIFF 400 DPI images some particulars look distorted or neither you can see them.
Microscope definition is excessive, but with 1200 DPI enlargements we can easily decipher Voynich.
Dear sir, this is the solution, whether  you like it or not, but since Beinecke smarties don’t share enlargements we can do nothing, we will continue to talk about solutions based on replacement method, a letter with many meanings or shortenings…
I remember my videos containing the solution:
Unluckily the real problem is that for enlargements I can wait tha Mr. Clemens and Mr. Schroeder go home in retirement and take their place an enlightened man.
But if Voynich would be lost or destroyed don’t will be possible to know its content because its reproduction don’t have enough resolution and are unreadable.
Giuseppe Bianchi

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 14-09-2017

Mr. Zandbergen microscopic view reduced to 1200 DPI.
CONCLUSION:
1200 DPI scans are enough to see microscopic symbols inside Voynich letters-container and deciphering is possible.
The obstacle is always the arrogance of Beinecke's scientists who neither deign to take the solution into consideration!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 14-09-2017

I attach microscopic view reduced to 600 DPI and 800 DPI:
600 DPI is clearly not enough (watch the curved microscopic symbol in Voynich letter container "4", it seem straigh)
with 800 DPI maybe deciphering could be possible 
but with 1200 DPI we can see every microscopic symbol for certain
as always, waiting for 1200 DPI enlargements Beinecke!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 14-09-2017

(14-09-2017, 10:21 AM)Wolfgang99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I attach microscopic view reduced to 600 DPI and 800 DPI:
600 DPI is clearly not enough (watch the curved microscopic symbol in Voynich letter container "4", it seem straigh)
with 800 DPI maybe deciphering could be possible 
but with 1200 DPI we can see every microscopic symbol for certain
as always, waiting for 1200 DPI enlargements Beinecke!

One cannot control ink flow into the pores and fissures of a calf's skin to the extent that your system would require to make each jog of the letter distinct from any other.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 15-09-2017

from microscope image we clearly see that distortion caused by pores and fissures of calf's skin is into a range of 0,05/0,07 millimeters, the smallest microscopic letter is 0,2 x 0,3 millimeters