The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: A new Theory about Voynich MS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dear friends hello!
In a short time, a new theory about Voynich Manuscript is going to announce from this youtube channel: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. 
We think that we solved this mystery! It's not just reading some words! It is about finding Voynich Manuscript's culturel origin, geographical origin and mithological origin.
At the end of the process, we will announce the grammar.
We will read some sample paragraphs and we will give a Voynich MS dictionary!
But of course, the experts in the field and you are the decision-makers. My goal is to make an arbitrator of my claims, and to ensure that you participate in these discussions. Please subscribe to my channel if you would like to follow the latest developments. Believe me that comments, views and criticisms. Please follow us and participate in this discussion. Lots of love!

(Note: I don't know it is forbidden or not. If i'm making a mistake, please excuse me Smile)
Wow, a theory trailer Big Grin
Yes. a theory trailer! This is the first... From today videos will come in a row. Firstly we will start questions and analysises videos. After this the key, solutions...etc. videos will come.  Smile
Can you make it in English or at least add English subtitles? (please)
Thread moved to "News".
Well so far i would say the trailer looks interesting, especially some of the clips where things have been coloured to enhance what you will be saying about them. I guess we shall see. When will the next video be posted?
A YT video in actual spoken Voynichese! Huh 

Nice colour enhancements though. Cool
(10-08-2019, 02:32 PM)DONJCH Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A YT video in actual spoken Voynichese! Huh 

Nice colour enhancements though. Cool

Oh...i don't generally have my sound on so i missed that., but saw the other videos are just mainly spoken in another language. The text of the video was English though. My best guess would be Turkish?
(10-08-2019, 03:36 PM)Linda Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.....
Oh...i don't generally have my sound on so i missed that., but saw the other videos are just mainly spoken in another language. The text of the video was English though. My best guess would be Turkish?
There is no voice output, just music and pretty pictures Wink
(09-08-2019, 06:49 AM)platospublic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you make it in English or at least add English subtitles? (please)

Too bad there are not even automatically generated subtitles.

The analysis of the "ritual calendar" looks interesting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6