The Voynich Ninja
Interconnection Q13a and ROS. - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Voynich Talk (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Interconnection Q13a and ROS. (/thread-2756.html)

Interconnection Q13a and ROS. - Wladimir D - 25-04-2019

Blog in Russian https: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Some excerpts from it.
I am convinced that at least part of the Voynich Manuscript is a copy from another document. Moreover, it was written in the same symbols of VMS.
Refer to page 80r. Here the text of several lines is written in steps, using lighter ink, which is signed and the labels next to the nymphs. How can the residual length of the line (dark ink) be foreseen in order to write the correct word in advance on the next line without having the original in front of my eyes?
There are some more examples of the transfer from the original along with the drawing of parts of the text that are written on the subject with lighter inks than the rest of the text.
If you repeat my actions and make a layout of all bifolios using a printer, then you will see that the Q13a theme is placed on 8 pages and occupies a full 2 bifolios. And bifolio f78v-f81r has a relationship between the pages and should not be shared by other pages.
The Q13 does not have at least one bifolio, whose pages can also belong to Q13a. Where there should be a missing bifolio is shown.

Imagine that the ROS clamshell has fallen into disrepair (or you just need to make a copy of it), but you only have the bifolio format available. You will be forced to copy large format parts and make special notes so that you can understand the logical chain of following pages (this role in particular is played by the drain hole on 78r).
 The general structure of ROS + Q13a will be as follows.

Two rivers (two watersheds), marked on ROS by two canopies in rosettes (1.2) and (2.1), are connected together in a central rosette, which corresponds to a reservoir (fountain, water tower).
Ingredients of cans (towers) are added to the water coming out of the reservoir (possibly using aqueducts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.   ), for this they are painted on the central rosette.
This process is schematically depicted on page 78r. Barrels (bags) are steamed with water from different rivers (red stream and light green). Red color inside the barrel indicates hot water. Swimming in the pool can be done with three types of herbal supplements. For this, two cranes must be provided.
 There is a slight “weakness” in the arrangement of the Q13a drawings in 3x3 format. This is the absence of an explicit diagonal connection (dark green line) between 75r and 81v. What I want to answer:
1 / it is unknown what is behind the back of the right ladies. Perhaps there are nozzles removed when cutting sheets, as on both 81v and 78v.
2 / let me remind you that the copying took place, and the artist had the opportunity to improvise (or not understanding the interrelation, he omitted some of the moments captured on the original).
3 / On the other hand, the artist should have tried to copy the drawings from a large format to a bifolio, while respecting the logical relationship.

Consider the following page copying order (red numbers from 1 to 8).

Pages 84r and 84v are interrelated and are on the same sheet. Page 75r is the last (4) on the first bifolio, and the associated page 81v is the first (5) (which is correct) on the next bifolio.
In this case, pages 78r and 75v remain unbound. But it is for these purposes that an additional hole is drawn at the bottom of the 78r as a link tag.

My conclusion.

Q13a is part of the detailed instructions for the ROS scheme.

RE: Interconnection Q13a and ROS. - Anton - 25-04-2019

That's very interesting, Wladimir.

In this concept, the Rosettes cease to be a map and become a description of some "rite" instead.

One problem with this that I see though is that there are apparent geographical elements in the folio - walls, castles, volcanoes... What is to be done with that?

RE: Interconnection Q13a and ROS. - Wladimir D - 25-04-2019

Anton. You skipped it.  #76    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: Interconnection Q13a and ROS. - Ruby Novacna - 25-04-2019

Hello Wladimir! You tried to put the link to your blog in Blogosphere Reader?