The Voynich Ninja
No text, but a visual code - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Analysis of the text (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: No text, but a visual code (/thread-2384.html)

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 11-05-2022

Ok Hider. Let's leave the literature and get to the point. What is your theory? You have been on this forum for almost 6 years. You must have some preferred theory or hypothesis.

It seems unheard of to me that works from the third millennium BC have been deciphered and we do not know how to decipher a fifteenth-century European book.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Hider - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 05:37 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok Hider. Let's leave the literature and get to the point. What is your theory? You have been on this forum for almost 6 years. You must have some preferred theory or hypothesis.
Visit the group at the link below. Check out my admin posts.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Ruby Novacna - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 07:27 PM)Hider Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Visit the group at the link below. Check out my admin posts.
I saw that you shared P. Han's idea about Tycho Brahe and his sister?

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 11-05-2022

I already see that many members of the forum take the opportunity to refer to their own websites.

I have nothing to object. Everyone can do what they want. I only write in this forum. 

And the only thing that occurs to me to say over and over again is that everything is much easier, that the Voynich was not made by extraterrestrials but by people like us who had another way of seeing the world.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Hider - 12-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 07:43 PM)Ruby Novacna Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I saw that you shared P. Han's idea about Tycho Brahe and his sister?
1. As for Folio 116v, our ideas are the same.

2. Regarding Folio 86v, only a slight overlap.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 13-05-2022

The autocopy method described by Torsten Timm seems to me to be a good approximation to how the VM script works. But the way I see it, it is not that the scribe replaces words with similar spelling, but rather that the symbols that make up the so-called words appear or disappear because they are in motion.

The words are just chains of symbols (pictograms) moving but with one intention: to somehow reproduce the celestial movement. It is what explains everything, but to fully understand it you must first understand the underlying message in the images of the book.

RE: No text, but a visual code - ScholarWarrier - 14-05-2022

(23-05-2018, 07:05 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello everyone,

I think there is not a language in the Voynich. No letters, no alphabet, nothing phonetic.  It is only a visual code, an astronomical-astrological code which indicate the location of the stars in the celestial sphere. Each star of the Zodiac provide its virtue to an herb, therefore was very important identify well the stars

There is a language in the Voynich, but how it is written and what characters they choose and how it is scribed does represent a visual code. The code is a map grid in connection to the rhumb line. The authors will tell you how to orient the grid within the text to get bearings of a specific location. Think as above so below. You are looking at the celestial star charts for answers, look below at ocean current charts and compare it to the Voynich. You will need to know geoidal mathematics to understand how the authors scribed the map boundary markers. The attachments are my recent discovery of folio 31r, the annual vortex through the Agulhas Current.  The translation of this page is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 14-05-2022

A good fictional movie! See if you can find a producer in Hollywood

RE: No text, but a visual code - ScholarWarrier - 14-05-2022

(23-05-2018, 07:17 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello again,

In the attached document, I explain some symbols of the Voynich

Thank you

Thank you for the paper on astronomical-astrological code - you are seeing a very important code system in the Voynich. It does come from the Catalan Atlas. The key to the Voynich Manuscript exists in the "CA". I write about it in my book. I am attaching an excerpt of symbols used in the Voynich that are location markers from the CA. The foundation to understanding the VM is to first study every single detail - every single detail in the Catalan Atlas. Be warned the CA tells riddles and if you don't understand the riddle it could lead to wrong assumptions. For instance, the very famous zodiac man in the CA is not the zodiac man, he is Poseidon, we call him the Atlantic Ocean today. The language in the VM refers to locations based on the CA's Poseidon. Study him well. 

Important Catalan Atlas Resources:

RE: No text, but a visual code - Koen G - 14-05-2022

ScholarWarrier, this thread is about Antonio's theory. If you want to discuss your theory, please make a thread about it. It would be especially useful if (in that thread) you could explain your system and methodology.