The Voynich Ninja
No text, but a visual code - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Analysis of the text (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: No text, but a visual code (/thread-2384.html)

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 04-05-2022

A hopeless way out my theory?

A hopeless way out is to search the Voynich script for a natural language or a cipher language. I have only been trying for four years with my theory, but the others have been almost 200, if we count the years of the 17th century, those of the 20th and those of the 21st.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Ruby Novacna - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 03:26 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have only been trying for four years
This was not a criticism, Antonio, I have been trying to read the text for 15 years. I do not despair and I look for any valid clue. I thought you had found something in the pages of the stars.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 05-05-2022

Ruby, it amazes me that after 15 years you are still trying to read a text in the VM. I really believe that everything is simpler. It is not just about trying to interpret the book, but rather interpreting the mentality of the people who made it.

More than experts in computational analysis, what is needed are scholars of the history of human thought

RE: No text, but a visual code - Ruby Novacna - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 05:27 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is not just about trying to interpret the book, but rather interpreting the mentality of the people who made it.
Interpreting the mentality of the manuscript's author is beyond my competence, so I persevere in reading.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 08-05-2022

Freeing yourself from linguistic prejudice is not easy, but it is possible. The first step is to realize that the Voynich script is a moving system. They are strings of symbols that are in constant motion.

There are no cc and ccc glyphs or symbols, rather it is a single c that changes places. Same for symbols ii iii. It's just an i (which is not a letter) in motion.

Let's see the symbol q, which is actually an arrow indicating movement and that is why it does not appear or barely appears in the labels. This arrow goes up to become the gallows left leg.

The gallows are paired. Why? Because they represent reference points on both hemispheres of a sphere. The gallows t represents the meridian above the horizon and the gallows k the opposite meridian at night. The gallows p and f are the same but with the lunar knot as a reference point

I know that what I say will sound very strange, but I also know that one day it will begin to be seen clearly.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Ruby Novacna - 08-05-2022

(08-05-2022, 02:57 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I know that what I say will sound very strange, but I also know that one day it will begin to be seen clearly.
There are already several theories about this manuscript, more or less strange, but their authors do not limit themselves to stating them, they try to give proof. I hope that you too will one day give some proof.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 09-05-2022

Proof is a strong concept. If I had proof everything would be easier. I prefer hints. There are many clues. 

For example, anyone who has been on this forum for a while knows that you can replace the gallows t and k and get a valid word. They are strings of interchangeable symbols. This occurs because both the t and k glyphs mark the meridians in each of the hemispheres. Everything else is repeated.

Everyone knows that most paragraphs begin with one of the gallows. This is so because the authors use the same methodology used in the medieval astronomical tables, beginning to count by the meridians of each latitude.

I know it's hard to understand because we are all caught in the linguistic trap. But a text is immobile. Words do not move and the Voynich's script is a system in motion. The first thing to understand is to try to capture the movement of the strings of symbols

RE: No text, but a visual code - Hider - 10-05-2022

(08-05-2022, 02:57 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There are no cc and ccc glyphs or symbols, rather it is a single c that changes places. Same for symbols ii iii. It's just an i (which is not a letter) in motion.
The cc and ccc glyphs and ii iii glyphs are a sequence of different letters that are similar in spelling.

RE: No text, but a visual code - Antonio García Jiménez - 10-05-2022

Hello Hider, I am sorry that you have fallen into the net of the linguistic trap. 

I remember last year you wrote about the pages with stars f68r1 and f68r2. You said that the labels could be coordinates and not names. I was encouraged because I saw that someone could start to think like me, but I see that you are still trapped in the for me the biggest prejudice of the Voynich investigation.

This book has attracted the curiosity of thousands and thousands of linguists from all over the world since its existence was known. Don't you think something should have been found out by now?

RE: No text, but a visual code - Hider - 11-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 04:42 PM)Antonio García Jiménez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Hider, I am sorry that you have fallen into the net of the linguistic trap.
1. "a network of linguistic traps. It is not very clear what this term means.

2. "glyphs." There is a proverb "not to see the forest for the trees. Most researchers see only glyphs, but not their content. This is influenced by the blurriness and lack of a clear image.