The Voynich Ninja
After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Imagery (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas (/thread-2047.html)

After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas - coded - 16-08-2017

Hi friends;

I'm still convinced the VMS is written Latin!  And it is from a great in depth search, from which I derived this perception.  The House of Este gardens and fountains show this Arched openings with green water!  You will have to read my book to find out the analysis from why I believe the Voynich is written in Latin.  Even JKP indicated House of Este as location to the VMS after I wrote about it.  Anyway Good to see all you Smile

[Image: image.jpg?q=f75v-110-485-1271-654]

RE: After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas - -JKP- - 16-08-2017

(16-08-2017, 03:58 AM)coded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi friends;

I'm still convinced the VMS is written Latin!  And it is from a great in depth search, from which I derived this perception.  The House of Este gardens and fountains show this Arched openings with green water!  You will have to read my book to find out the analysis from why I believe the Voynich is written in Latin.  Even JKP indicated House of Este as location to the VMS after I wrote about it.  Anyway Good to see all you Smile

Stellar, I don't appreciate revisionist history or the implication that I supported your idea.

You wrote about the d'Estes in a different time and place from the information I posted on my blog.

I wrote about Villa d'Este in Tivoli, near Rome. You posted about the d'Estes in Ferrara in a different century. You didn't mention anything about Villa d'Este or that branch of the family before I posted my blog. Those arched openings and green water are not in Ferrara and did not exist at the time period you posted about on the forum.

I see you now have three books listed on Amazon, one that says it's Middle English, one that says it's Welsh, one that says it's Latin. Don't you feel any sense of responsibility toward your readers?

RE: After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas - Vonologia - 16-08-2017

(16-08-2017, 03:58 AM)coded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi friends;

[Image: image.jpg?q=f75v-110-485-1271-654]

I say this with a twinge of humor. You sure the VMS isn't Bomarzo, rather than Villa D'Este? Those crafty, clever Romans.

RE: After a long Sabbatical from Ninjas - coded - 16-08-2017

(16-08-2017, 04:14 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Stellar, I don't appreciate revisionist history or the implication that I supported your idea.

You wrote about the d'Estes in a different time and place from the information I posted on my blog.

I wrote about Villa d'Este in Tivoli, near Rome. You posted about the d'Estes in Ferrara in a different century. You didn't mention anything about Villa d'Este or that branch of the family before I posted my blog. Those arched openings and green water are not in Ferrara and did not exist at the time period you posted about on the forum.

I see you now have three books listed on Amazon, one that says it's Middle English, one that says it's Welsh, one that says it's Latin. Don't you feel any sense of responsibility toward your readers?

Ok,

My error yet the green water still holds true and I'm quite sure some woman like Lucrezia Borgias bathed here, prior to its construction.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Nocte super fluviis et stagnis
corpus mulieris novem exierant
Denique aetate erant in beuty
Alii denique Italiae vestitos jewelry

[Image: image.jpg?q=f75v-244-154-1126-136]

[Image: 800px-1520_Veneto_Idealbildnis_einer_Kur...agoria.JPG]