The Voynich Ninja
[Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: [Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN (/thread-1358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - davidjackson - 15-09-2017

All right guys, this thread is descending in tone. Let's stay on topic.
What I will say is that, Giuseppe, you don't need CAD programmes or 1200 DPI scans to prove your theory. As it has been pointed out before, to prove it you only have to use 15th century technology - ie, pen on paper.

If you can't prove it, then it probably isn't there I'm afraid. A good idea, but a dead end. Let's move on and work together to develop the next idea.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 18-09-2017

This is the end
Right, Mr. David, it’s time to stop.
Not you, but I think that many people in this blog have understood how Voynich was written and I remember my videos, of which you can’t deny the deductive reasoning:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
How can you develope another idea different from the solution?
Sometimes I try to give a solution, but how can I map microscopic symbols with 400DPI scans?
As you see the in the attached image the highlighted symbols seems straight in low resolution but really is curved!
It’s frustrating!
Anyway I want to say thank you to Mr. Zandbergen, he is the only one who has made possible a step forward: now we know for certain that with 1200 DPI Voynich is decipherable.
And Siloè (from Burgos Spain) scans? They seem more interested in their reproduction looks like an old book than in quality of printing…
I also asked them for a scan without result.
I am 54 years old and I patiently wait that Mr. Clemens, Mr. Schroeder and also Mr. Garcia go home in retirement.
From today Voynich doesn’t exist anymore for me.
Goodbye
Giuseppe Bianchi

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - ReneZ - 18-09-2017

The only thing that the microscopic views show is how the text has been written on the parchment surface using pen strokes.

The attempts to ridicule and offend the staff in the Beinecke library only have the effect that they have every right to completely ignore you.

You don't seem to care that your actions risk to put the entire 'Voynich amateur community' in a bad light.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Koen G - 18-09-2017

Offensive image removed, warning issued.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - davidjackson - 18-09-2017

Seems to have been a weekend for people flouncing off in a huff. Must be the change in the seasons or something!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Stephen.Bax - 21-09-2017

(18-09-2017, 10:50 AM)davidjackson Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Seems to have been a weekend for people flouncing off in a huff. Must be the change in the seasons or something!

Don't worry - theyll keep having a peep now and again!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 08-10-2018

Voynich ultimate revelations after enlargements

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 24-10-2018

Letters container don't contain words, contain syllables!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 26-10-2018

These smudges are very unusual for a quill... perhaps they used stencils and the tool I described in my video!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Koen G - 26-10-2018

That's just what happens when you put more pressure on the pen so the two halves of the nib open up (or "the tines splay" if you want technical names).

But these examples are actually very interesting. You can see it well in the bottom one. The scribe originally drew his loop too small, making the glyph look weird. He then drew a wider one over it and turned both legs into one as a correction. He drew the thick line by putting extra pressure on the pen, a basic scribing technique.