The Voynich Ninja
[Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: [Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN (/thread-1358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 15-09-2017

(15-09-2017, 06:55 AM)Wolfgang99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.from microscope image we clearly see that distortion caused by pores and fissures of calf's skin is into a range of 0,05/0,07 millimeters, the smallest microscopic letter is 0,2 x 0,3 millimeters

The human hand cannot control this kind of pen and ink to that extent. You are proposing microscopic control of 6-to-20 or more tiny jigs and jogs PER GLYPH.

A very fine-nib ballpoint pen on calendered paper, maybe, but not a medieval dipped pen using handmade ink (which is not consistently thick) on skin, and THEY did not have microscopes or high-definition scanners with which to create it or to read it back.

If your system were physically possible with 15th-century materials, which I do not believe it is, even the person who created it would not be able to read it. It would be useless.

Why not just demonstrate that it can be done? You can get parchment on eBay that is finished in the traditional medieval manner, by the sheet.

You can get iron gall ink online. You can get quills as they were made in the 15th century. Don't cheat and use a fountain pen.

Buy all three, it won't cost you much compared to the time you've spent (years) trying to convince people you are right (and the time you've wasted disparaging the people at Beinecke), and write out two paragraphs in Voynichese (copy the text on the plant pages).

It doesn't even have to be four stencils, just one. Videotape it. Show the world. Talking about it obviously hasn't done you any good, so demonstrate it. And record exactly how long it takes you to write one page with a coherent story (don't copy the VMS text exactly, create meaningful text in any language you want using your system).

The VMS scribes were obviously not expert calligraphers, one can see that at a glance, so you don't have to be an expert calligrapher to do what they did, especially if you are using a stencil to control the shapes.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - VViews - 15-09-2017

JKP,

I think you may have missed a crucial aspect here:
he can't do his demonstration because he needs us to fund him first. You see, in his scenario, the scribe made these tiny lines using gold stencils. It doesn't work with any other material, of course.
So OP needs funding to be able to prove his theory: Mr Wolfgang99 needs to have dozens of gold stencils custom-made, with other people's money. Please donate so he can finally prove his theory!

This is truly a case where no amount of counter-argument will be of use, because the motivation is not truth, but money.   The forum rules prevent me from using the words that come to mind for this individual, so I usually abstain from responding.

Gold stencils. Hahahahaha!

These days for a few bucks you can get laser-cut stencils of far higher precision than a hand-cut 15th-century gold stencil.

Yes, I missed the part about funding. I'm done responding.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Koen G - 15-09-2017

The strangest part is that he claims that his theory is spot on, but at the same time all the material one would need to develop this kind of theory is being withheld from him?

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 15-09-2017

don't worry, I have enough gold to make a stencil, if I want but I prefer to emply it for better things. I made a sample stencil with brass to show to an intermediate cleverness man that also in middle age was possible to write in this way.
In my first video Voynich revalations I also showed why page folds are nor casual and their use but maybe you prefer going on with replacement method.
hey Mr. Vviews, are you one of Beinecke's scientists? I don't hide behind a nick name, I am Giuseppe Bianchi and I put my face in my thesis.
If Beinecke give me a page scan of 1200 DPI I give the solution, if I will not be able to do this, this will be the best way to make fun of me

Because, Koen Gh, it is all one big conspiracy to prevent the truth from coming out!
The evil illuminati alien satanists at Beinecke are withholding the appropriate scans, but even if they weren't, gold is needed for stencils, and, I forgot to mention, the gold-nibbed stylus too...
I expect there will be a response from OP which questions our intelligence and whether we might be a part of this terrible conspiracy against THE TRUTH!!!1!!
Rolleyes

ETA: saw OP's post above just after I posted... that didn't take long!

to Mr. VViews: ok, you are one of Beinecke's scientists, maybe just Mr. Clemens, my great friend (when you retire to pension?)
you see, we don't need golden stencils (glod is a ductile metal), Yale library already offer the service to reproduce archieves at 1200 DPI named "special service capture"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
nothing else Beinecke's scientists

Per the link you posted, Beinecke's 1200 DPI scans start at $25 per capture: if this is so important to you, why haven't you ordered one already?
Instead you have consistently lied about Beinecke withholding scans, when you have known all along that they are available for a price.
You expect others to fund the scans, the gold etc, and as you explain above, you'd rather spend your own money on other things. How can anyone possibly be expected to buy into this fraud?

Your own statements from this thread:
About resolution:
On 12/29/16: "with a close photo or at least 600/700 DPI enlargement I give the solution"
On 04/01/17: "I don't understand and many people who e-mail me doesn't understand why beinecke don't share one Folio (one only Folio) enlarged, it should costs nothing! and I give you the solution".
26/07/2017: "400 DPI Beinecke enlargements are not enough, I need at least 700/800 DPI".
01/08/2017: "MATERIAL (ENLARGEMENTS) EXISTS BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT ".
Then suddenly your requirements went up:
13/09/2017: "with 1200 DPI enlargements we can easily decipher Voynich... but since Beinecke smarties don’t share enlargements we can do nothing".

About gold:
On 04/01/17 you said: "Gold is a ductile metal that can adapt to various shapes because it is very workable, I think also stencils were made with gold."
On 27/07/2017: "I used a brass foil about 0.2 mm. thick, more workable if gold".
Today: "you see, we don't need golden stencils (glod is a ductile metal)".

I will let others draw their own conclusions.

ok, I understand because Voynich is still a mistery, if all researcher are like you...
Beinecke Library and Yale Library are two different things and I tried to ask 1200 DPI to Beinecke, I was ready to pay, but nothing. 
That's why I asked if someone would have some image with more resolution but Beinecke have the monopoly.
If Beinecke share or sell only one folio with 1200 DPI resolution I give the solution
Only after Mr. Zandbergen microscopic image we can certainly determine the resolution necessary for deciphering.
first hypotesis, I am not a magician:
microscopic image: 3000 DPI excessive, maybe good for the first and last page
image 1200 DPI: very good for deciphering
image 800 DPI: mmhhh, quite good, you can anyway decipher
image 400/600 DPI not enough for deciphering.
I bought some images 400 DPI from Beinecke when they weren't still online and I paid money, no problem. (order n.Beinecke 2014-73740-m: Bianchi/Voynich)
Maybe microscopic view we have seen is not the only one...
about gold:
I indicated gold because is a very ductile metal but of course I don't know in which metal were built stencils and pen-nib.
In my last video I build a brass stencil to show that this writing system is possible.
Now to read Voynich we don't necessary need stencils because we can map microscopic symbols with a CAD program.
That's what I'm trying to do but resolution is not enough.
But why, if you are one of Beinecke's staff, instead of challenging my thesis you don't share a 1200 DPI scan? 
greetings Giuseppe Bianchi