The Voynich Ninja
[Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: [Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN (/thread-1358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 10-01-2017

this is the link of my cad files. you can download them and put voynich folio as a background (download from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
you can realize that letters are composed of 96 microscopic symbols equal each other:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 01:51 PM)Wolfgang99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.this is the link of my cad files. you can download them and put voynich folio as a background (download from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
you can realize that letters are composed of 96 microscopic symbols equal each other:

You know, Wolfgang99, it has occurred to me and others that this VMS folio might be a code wheel. About five years ago, I created a digital version that spins each wheel independently and also printed the page on high-quality card stock and cut out the circles and assembled them with a paperclip poked through a hole in the middle to hold the pages together while still allowing them to turn independently.

But, even though I did that, I try to stay open to other interpretations, as well. Maybe this page is a volvelle, not one for decoding, but maybe an astronomical volvelle.

It's possible that it's an encoding aid, but not in the manner you suggest. Rather than these being stencils for microscopic codes, to be assembled into VMS glyphs that look like letters, maybe the answer is simpler... perhaps it's a guide for positioning or combining some of the glyphs.

It's also possible it's an astrological volvelle (the kind used for prognostications). It might not have anything to do with decoding the manuscript.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - stellar - 10-01-2017

@ JKP

I was wondering if you can make your digital version of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. available for download.  I would like to check it out!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 11-01-2017

@ stellar
these are link of my digital studies about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. it is the wheel to find letters:
you can download them and put voynich folio as a background (download from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
and this is the link of page folds mapped (the sum of magnitudes of their angles is 90 degrees)
all coincidences? mah!

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 12-01-2017

I put my face onto three points:
1)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Page folds
2)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Stencils
3)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Pinholes…
Well… situation:
Point n.3)
For Mr. Wolfgang Fritsch (is your real name?), Mr. Zandebergen and Mr. SantaColoma (but he gives me the benefit of the doubt) pinholes don’t exist
Point n.2)
Stencils don’t exist. The three Gliphs in the first page and the Gliph on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. are beginnings of a paragraph (maybe Gliph on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is only an “S” letter)
Point n.1)
Page folds are casual
I mapped them, they are equal each other
but is a coincidence.
Well, sooner or later I will have a suitable enlargement on hand…
Then we talk about these three points again…

[Image: Cunei_Testo_Grandi.jpg]

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - ReneZ - 12-01-2017

As I wrote before, I am not aware of other holes than the ones in the centres of some of the circles in the MS.
There may be, but I don't know about them. The picture of f57v, with small black dots, could show pinholes.
Again, I don't know.

What I do know is that the text of the MS has been written with ink, using a quill pen, in the standard manner.
There is no doubt about that.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 20-07-2017

VOYNICH - BACK TO REAL DIMENSIONS by Giuseppe BIANCHI - Silent screen - Now it's up to You!

WRITING WITH A BRASS STENCIL AND PEN-NIB IN REAL DIMENSIONS

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 25-07-2017

Why Beinecke don't discredit this irritating Italian researcher: fucking Italian idiot, now you have enlargements, show us what is written in Voynich! 
Because I have given the right solution! Ah ah ah

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Koen G - 25-07-2017

Wolfgang, your solution is worthless if you need others to use it for you. If you are certain about your system, you should be able to decipher the Voynich yourself.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 26-07-2017

(25-07-2017, 09:49 AM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wolfgang, your solution is worthless if you need others to use it for you. If you are certain about your system, you should be able to decipher the Voynich yourself.

as I said ad nauseam, 400 DPI Beinecke enlargements are not enough, I need at least 700/800 DPI, it is not so difficult
letter saw at microscope matches a voynich letter I found, please watch video for more details

ENGLISH SUBTITLES, ITALIANO Y ESPAÑOL!