The Voynich Ninja
[Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: [Movie] HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN (/thread-1358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 24-12-2019

(24-12-2019, 04:04 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-12-2019, 11:21 PM)Wolfgang99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and now the question: in according to you these ancient authors were so skilled in preparing parchement that you cannot distinguish between the flesh side and the other but they all had a so bad handwriting that they cannot write a letter  equal like another?

Preparing parchment and writing on it were done by different people, people from different sectors of society. They are completely different skills. Most people who prepared skins were in the trades and could not write.

And they did not all have bad handwriting. Some had very good handwriting. But the VMS scribes were not highly skilled. It's quite apparent that they did not optimize the way they held the quill.
They didn,'t use a quill, they used a little brush to write the book

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 24-12-2019

No, I don't think so.

There is evidence on every folio of the tines spreading slightly and slightly less ink being deposited in the middle of the stroke where the ink splays out as it flows onto the sheet. With a brush, the opposite tends to happen, the lesser ink tends to be on the edges of the stroke. I've used both brush and quill.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Aga Tentakulus - 24-12-2019

Wolfgang, I didn't write about cut parchment, but about the stencil. If you have worked technically with ink and stencil you know that. The stencil must be ground back.
See example.
Furthermore the ink must be dry before you can start again. This would take hours for one page, at the risk of smearing.
Since there are no smear marks in the book, it is almost impossible that stencils have been used.
End of announcement.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 01-09-2020

Dear Friends, I need your help.
I am facing a decisive passage due solution and I need a detail of the first Glyph.
A girl who accessed the book send me her photo but it is fuzzy and cannot be useful as you can see.
I will be very but very grateful to anybody who will be able to help me.
I need a detailed and focused image.
I will answer a question of him about the Book
thank you in advance
Giuseppe Bianchi

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - RobGea - 01-09-2020

Nevermind.

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Wolfgang99 - 03-09-2020

Solved! Well done Giuseppe Bianchi!
Thank you the same

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - Aga Tentakulus - 11-09-2020

You know, these are wormholes, not templates.

I know it's not easy to come up with a theory. It's even harder to hold.
But sometimes it's better to say good-bye.

Reality is a tough business.

From the forensic department.
When someone writes normally on the right hand, from left to right, and suddenly from right to left, it leaves traces.
If one person did that, it would certainly be possible, but not several.
Example: A stamp, turn around, shit yes.
It was not the right stop, it was also the hand. It just does not run smoothly.
But why not, Orthodox Chinese in Switzerland. We also have a Tibetan monastery in the Alps. ( sorry Nbick )

Translated with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (free version)

Actually I wanted to inform you today about the VM manuscript. But unfortunately I have seen that the stars are not in a good position. The truth has no good star on its side today.

Sorry, maybe next time

RE: HOW VOYNICH WAS WRITTEN - -JKP- - 13-09-2020

(11-09-2020, 10:13 PM)Aga Tentakulus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
From the forensic department.
When someone writes normally on the right hand, from left to right, and suddenly from right to left, it leaves traces.
If one person did that, it would certainly be possible, but not several.

If a draft were written first (e.g., from right to left) and then a final copy (from left to right), then those traces would not affect the final copy.