The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich Numerology Welsh Language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51FuSUJRJzL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
Inside this book, the approach is about reading the themes and imagery labels within the VMS through the use of a numerology cipher which is attributed to the Welsh Language. The arduous task of finding a cipher for proper names in VMS has come about after seven years of on and off study of the text. The cipher is sound with incredible results for proper names. This intricate decoding method has unveiled the author, astrology, alchemy, herbs, seasons, maps and astronomy within the Voynich Manuscript.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
ataraxia ou atarassia ="tranquillity", is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. term used by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for a lucid state of robust You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., characterized by ongoing freedom from distress and worry (Wikipedia)
(29-09-2016, 09:25 AM)Ruby Novacna Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ataraxia ou atarassia ="tranquillity", is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. term used by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for a lucid state of robust You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., characterized by ongoing freedom from distress and worry (Wikipedia)

I need tranquility!  I believe I have made a serious contribution to voynich studies and a solid cipher, yet Voynich sentences & phrases may elude all of us without labels and imagery themes.
98araiss9  may be atarassia= "tranquillity" in greek or because two "9" are different 9 8arass9="kai taraxis" - "and  disorder of the bowels", or "and  irritation of the eye", (LSJ)