The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich MS riddle on Spanish TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A contact in Spain sent me the following picture, which appeared on a Spanish TV programme last Friday.
People should identify what is the connection of each of these six images with the Voynich MS.

[attachment=7723]

People may use the spoiler tags if they have the answer, or send me a message. I will not respond to each individual message but will post a summary if this happens.

The person who sent me this, also gave me the name of the person in the upper left corner, which helped me a lot, but I do not know if this was also given in the programme.
So I don't include it here Smirking.
Ok, spoiler tags used. All but one connected, but have an idea how it could be explained.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I believe this is what Rene meant by spoiler tags:

You can also find this example in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. You can also do this:

Which is the same as option 1 but with the hidden text font color changed to white.

If you click reply to quote this message, you will see the HTML code used. And of course this spoils the spoiler...but only if users do this with others' answers. I chose to PM Rene instead...the only way to ensure no one else sees your answers.  Wink
(08-10-2023, 09:01 AM)merrimacga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe this is what Rene meant by spoiler tags:

You can also find this example in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. You can also do this:

Which is the same as option 1 but with the hidden text font color changed to white.

If you click reply to quote this message, you will see the HTML code used. And of course this spoils the spoiler...but only if users do this with others' answers. I chose to PM Rene instead...the only way to ensure no one else sees your answers.  Wink

Ok, thank you! Now I know.  Smile
Andersen is probably there because he is the author of The Ugly Duckling, which was the VM in relation to the other books that Voynich acquired in Italy.
What kind of program is this where they unleash cryptic collages about medieval manuscripts?
I don't actually know...
What I do know is that next time I'll ask to lock the thread immediately Rolleyes
Here is the complete list. Only with No.3 I am not sure.  I see an obvious connection to the VMS only with No.2, No. 5 and of course No. 6 ( Don`t spoil your fun Wink ):

The picture on the left in the top row:

The picture in the middle of the top row:

The picture on the right in the top row:

The picture on the left in the bottom row:

The picture in the middle of the bottom row:

The picture on the right in the bottom row:
(08-10-2023, 11:26 AM)Koen G Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What kind of program is this where they unleash cryptic collages about medieval manuscripts?
It is a spanish contest on public tv You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
I use to watch it. In a section they give a picture per day till one of the competitors gives the answer and also explain every picture.
I didnt thought it was the VMS till the fifth picture (the middle top image).
(08-10-2023, 12:02 PM)bi3mw Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The picture on the left in the top row:

The picture on the right in the top row:

The picture on the left in the bottom row:
Pages: 1 2