The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Yet another solution: The Voynich Silenen Comedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

There's a PDF available for download in English.
I couldn't find any description of the methodology in it though.

Since there is a connection to the Heiligenkreuz University, I had high hopes for this decipherment, but from a quick look it seems I got my hopes up in vain.

What do you think?
What I think?
Somehow there seems to be a confusion in the chronology.
Yeah, kind of funny. The Swiss Guard can't have much to do with the VM. They've only been around since 1507, consolidated in the Vatican from 1527.
Cardinal Schiner was in charge at the time. He was also the one who tried to get Milan back into the Confederation for the last time. Which led to a catastrophe.

It's one of the weirdiest things I have seen for a long time.

A man claims that he deciphered Voynich manuscript.
Then for all the time he talks something about history of Switzerland. He doesn't refer to the script even a single time.

Or did I miss something?
(26-03-2023, 11:08 PM)Rafal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Or did I miss something?

Chapters 13 and 16 could be interesting...
Quote:XIII. The first decryption of Voynich Silenus
Silenensic Teaching Dialogue: The Bishop and his scribe
XVI. The second decryption the Voynich Silenen script

but the PDF stops after chapter 12, because:
Quote:(Die letzen Kapitel sind in dieser Vorschau nicht abgedruckt)
(The last chapters are not printed in this preview)

Quote:Weitere Sensationen folgen demnächst nach.
"More sensations will follow soon."
If you look at it simply, there is indeed the possibility that the VM manuscript has a lot to do with Switzerland.

That is what the two big houses say. There we have the Habsburgs. Only from 1400 onwards do we speak of the Habsburgs of the Austrian nation. That happened when they moved to Vienna because of Hungary in order to remain in the centre of power. Before that it was still in Switzerland. The House has its origins in Aargau. It has something to do with the Staufers.
The coat of arms came after the inheritance of Babenberg to Habsburg. Today it is the Austrian coat of arms.

Right of inheritance over the House of Kyburg to Rudolf I due to lack of successors.

The Second House of Savoy. Peter II Count of Savoy as cousin of Rudolf I of Habsburg. Constant bickering over the lands.
Possibly the coat of arms of Savoy stands for today's Swiss coat of arms, but this is not confirmed.

This led to the grandmother of both, Margarethe of Savoy, having to leave Kyburg Castle in order not to appear as a means of pressure from Rudolf against Peter.
Today buried in Italy. (Her old residence is just 200m from my home. But it was never occupied by her.

If you simply look at all the lands now, the probability is pretty high that the VM-Manuscript has something to do with Switzerland. Even if there is no direct evidence.
Hmm.. some revelations it has..

Quote:The manuscript named after him, found by the Polish librarian Wilhelm Michael Voynich

Long live Athanasius:
Quote:Despite countless international cryptological attempts, for example by Athanasius Kircher in the 19th century

VMS carbon dating: The 95% probability interval lies between 1404 and 1435
Jost von Silenen born 1435/1445, died 1498. If VMS was he's memoirs, it was probably written in the latter part of life. It would have been quite long time after the VMS parchment, which is of course possible, but I'd think a bishop would have had access to better and newer parchment.
Maybe you have to look at the whole Silenen family. That includes Albin and Kaspar.
One of them leads to Bagnes.
What is interesting here is the coat of arms.

Rub-a-dub-dub. Never seen anything like it. Is there some sort of punning going on??
Quote:... a Voynich multiplication table Key, a heraldic code containing all the concrete information that anyone should be able to use to read the manuscript step by step...
Some pages are supposed to look like coats of arms, which is plausible, but rather unconvincing, given the large amount of graphical elements that can be matched to something. No idea where to find the "multiplication table".

Quote:The marginal note "Brug" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. means the Habsburg city "Brugg" in older spelling, or it is written intentionally distorted.
This is the 1st quire mark, perfectly normal abbreviated Latin "primus".
When You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is "primus". So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is " sextus".
Pages: 1 2 3 4