The Voynich Ninja
Pardis Motiee theory thread - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Imagery (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: Pardis Motiee theory thread (/thread-3503.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Uncommon Words for Astrology - Pardis Motiee - 07-05-2021

3) Inner Circle of f72r1, Taurus

Transcript, after omissions:

V.A.R, A.M.D, R.A'.D, T.P.T', D.H.A'.A.T, D.R.RIA, V.D, T.A.R, D.T

ور امد راد تپت دهاات درریا ود تار دت

بر آمد راد تفت دهاد دری بد تار دت

Meaning:

بر آمد: بالا آمد و پدیدار شد

To raise and emerge (3sg)

راد: بخشنده

Generous

تپت>تفت: گرما و حرارت

Heat and radiation

دهات>دهاد: عطا کرد

To give (3sg)

درریا>دری:درخشنده و تابناک

Radiant 

ود: واد،بد:باد، بود

To Be (3sg)

تار: ستاره

Star

دت: از اسمای بنات نعش

Names of seven sisters (Pleiades)

Generous emerged, gives the heat, is radiant, star of seven sisters

RE: Uncommon Words for Astrology - Pardis Motiee - 08-05-2021

I had some mistakes in distinguishing letters. Hopefully it wasn't that much to affect all the meanings, here are the procedures for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Also for Aries mentioned in other threads I found one D was similar to T:

4) Inner Circle of f71r, Aries

M.H.A.R.RI, P.J, S.P.T.A.T

مهارری پج سبتات

مهری بج سبتة

Meaning:

مهری: مهر(+ ی): محبت

of Kindness

بج: بز

Goat

سبتة: بز

Goat

Kind goat, goat

RE: Uncommon Words for Astrology - Pardis Motiee - 09-05-2021

The questions that remain:

Can Libra convey stability?

. . .

What does heat show in Taurus?

Some friends suggested, the sign can be summer in other types of zodiac, but it wasn't certain. When I was looking at f17r, the first paragraph, I've got meanings which had both Taurus and Star of summer, I couldn't understand exact content but primary meanings:

قج دسوت پات ثریا سیر دریج کدریا شود تشتر واد

Aries groups. House of Mercury. Pleiades. moving.constellation...it is Tishtar (month four tir, radiant star in Canis Major,Sirius).

Problems need to be solved:

Tishtar is also defined as Mercury(عطارد).

There are more than one way to read کدریا شود :

1. becomes dark کدری شود

2. that in it goes که دری شود

3. that becomes radiant که دری شود

4. that sea becomes که دریا شود

Which one should be here probably requires knowledge in old astronomy.

For House of Mercury, The word was same as one in f71r:

I go to the..., it becomes cold, and finding fruit harvest, the orbits of late night darkness, I go..., the guide of sun and moving of Mercury. I see, to get to 3sg, bygone, and to the sea is fire mark, border of Mercury moving, with its fire or it is full moon, sun is vertical.

Pato (پاتو) is defined as House of Mercury or Mars in dictionary. If this is correct then I must change some of my previous translations for plants, which I took pata from patram in meaning of leaf , it is difficult to accept, but I am seeing a substitute in plant pages Varta (ورتا) flower, that is before plant names, it is observed for Margaret and Carduus flowers.

Is the zodiac sign Aries , Aries?

The word for ram(قج) was mentioned in f17r. But the Aries zodiac sign may not be an Aries because instead of ram it is pointing goat, two times with two different words (بز، سبتة).In zodiac sign the other meaning for transcript mehr (مهر), which is translated as kind, is a month. Which is not in Aries or even Capricorn. If we change words,سبتات might be from word سبتا described as one of the houses of moon, I couldn't find roots of word except one guess sapta (seven)Mehr is month seven in the calendar. . .

Despite these questions:

In the scorpions, snake connection is mentioned along with name of scorpion. In Taurus the generosity is mentioned and دت is the name for Pleiades.  دت was also in f68 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. Another name indicating Pleiades ثریا again in 68 and also once in f17r. I will try the second circles to find out, maybe after some months.

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 01-06-2021

I’ve been trying to find timeline based on words and meanings.
1. In first page we have words for Pars and Parthia,
Pars is fairly used even today but Parthia can change the time to BC.
2. We have Japam sea,
From a Japanese friend, there are two times which Yamato was mentioned as Japam: 1556 and 1628.
3. We have words mentioned in Alberuni India, 1030, of Abu Rayhan Biruni.
4. And in Mujam Al Buldan, 1224- 1228, of Yaghut Hamawi.
5. In different pages, frequently, we have writings about Jat. “fairies of Jat sea”, “Books of Jat sea daughters”, “Jat sea”, “I’m Jatari”, “The words of Jatari” etc
And I was puzzled for some months, now Ive found instead of Jat sea I had to look at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 12-06-2021

5) Inner Circle of f71v, Taurus

P, T.V.RI.A.T', V.H.A.R, P.A.M.A.S.A.D

ب توریات وهار باماشاد

Meaning:

ب: به

To

تور: تورا، صورت فلکی ثور

Taurus

وهار: فصل بهار

Spring

بامشاد: شکوهمند

Glorious

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 19-07-2021

I have examined the writings for a figure, folio75v, and it seems that fairies are nobles in the medicinal milk bath.

Final Transcript:

J.V, A, T'.S.V.RI, A.R.T', D.P.R.T', S.R.RI, A'.V, H.A.R.A.R, D.T', J.S.K, D.RI.A, T'.D.R.T', A'.S.A.T'.K, V.RI.D.T'

جوی تصوری ارت. دبرت سری او حرار دت جسک. دریا تدرة. آستک وریدت

Meaning:

Small imaginary sacred river, behind him/her, daughter of noble people suffering and calamity, sea lots of milk, slow artery.

Words and process are shown in this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The style of speech is different in pictures but it still retains some aspects of the language.

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 07-08-2021

It's time to add the final piece of this puzzle Wink

I call this book "Book of Sicily" and the writer was a Tat meaning "Persian who doesn't speak Turkic" or "Persian" in general. I have explained my thoughts in the description You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. The book is "Written notebooks of King Roger" who ruled the island of Italy during 12th century. And I guess the writer was a member of the hospital.

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 09-08-2021

I have changed the structure to the most reasonable way I could and named it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.:

The Tat is no longer there and this is the result, I was in shock for some hours:

"The stayed overnight stars. If the one who passes the night for water came to find the attractive written notebooks of Roger. You guide the flower to tell the secret of Jatari's place. In the hospital is his/her medicine container.. "

[Different colors show different words.]

It is complicated enough that it needs to be explained:

The flower is وریتا = varita in the Voynich, and in old Persian it is ورتا varta and later it changed into ورد varda of Arabic. I can see this word repeatedly in herbal pages. But here this word is like calling the girl as flower.

It is telling the reader that if the girl arrives you have to guide her and show the way, since she wants to find the written notebooks (The voynich I guess).

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 01-09-2021

Well, the number of Arabic words is significant. Therefore the book is from Sassanid era onwards. I mean it shouldn't be older. In these two days two discoveries happened:

1. The Capricorn is not Aries Big Grin Process and meanings in my channel.

2. Just some hours ago I deciphered the writings of left corner at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. in response to one of reddit posts. Process and meanings:

Transcription:
D. P. A'. T. D, S. A. M, A'. P. V, V. RI. A'. H. A'. T. T"

Repetitions

1. Type three
D. P. A'. T. D, S. A. M, A'. P. V, V. RI. A'. H. A'. T. T"

2. Type two
D. P. A'. T. D, S. A. M, A'. P. V. RI. A'. H.A'. T. T"

Final transcription:
D. P. A'. T. D, S. A. M, A'. P. V. RI. H. T. T"

Changing the script:

دباتد سام آبوریهتت

DabAtad Sam Abu(v)rihatT

1. Dabbat(دبة): container of oil
  2. Dasema (دسمه): fatty
  3. Be (به): to, with
  4. Variha (وریهه): a fat woman
Words 1,2, and 4 are Arabic/Arabic loan words. They are very old style. Today instead of Dabbat we have Dabbeh. The Arabic form is also in Farsi dictionaries. But I have no idea how it was pronounced, in the past, when the word had found its way to the language.

RE: Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 13-10-2021

Despite receiving some promising comments, it will probably take a semester to a year to validate this theory. The result will be in Persian, and if possible, it may get translated. Until then, in order to see the different opinions and to become familiar with the criticisms of Voynich fans, I will put this English explanation here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.