The Voynich Ninja
Pardis Motiee theory thread - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Imagery (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: Pardis Motiee theory thread (/thread-3503.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pardis Motiee theory thread - Pardis Motiee - 07-03-2021

Here's what I've got from first two lines:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transcript:

RI.A.T.S.V.RI.A.R.V, D.RI.T.T.V, K.D.RI.A.R, J.V.RI.A.T.S.V, K.D.P.A.R, J.T.S.V, S.A.M, J. T.V, T'. V, H.J.T.D.T, K.D.T, A.T.S.V, A.T.S.V, RI.A.R, A.T.RI.T.D.S.V, R.D.R 

ریاتسو ریار دریت کدریار جوریاتسو کدپار جتسو سم جت ت هجتکه ریارا ردر
اتسو را دریط کدر جور اتسو کدپار جتسو سم جت ت هجتکه ریارا ردر
اتشو را دری تکدر جورات شو کدب رجه سو شم تهکه
عطش ور درِ تکدر جورات شو کدب رجه سو شم تهکه
عطش: تشنگی thirst - آتش: شعله fire - ور: ور، وار like - تکدر: تیرگی آب darkness of water - جور:گونه kind - کدب:سفید،تازه white, fresh - رجه:صف row, queue -  
تهکه: تهک، عور،عریان naked - شم :در متن ها ی قدیمی به معنای رفتن  هم معنا می دهد to go (the word is in old form)

Translate:
عطش ور در اقسام آب های تیره که  سفید می شود، سوی صف عور می روم
"I go thirsty/like fire ,in the dark waters which change to white, to the queue without clothes"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:The first page is talking from tongue of Homer a masculine name, but in page 75 we see female figures. And resulted translation explains the picture in first person,  شم "I go", like the writer is one of the figures, Why? Are there any evidence that two person had written the Voynich ?

RE: Page 75 - Baths - -JKP- - 07-03-2021

Pardee, are you using translation software to go from Arabic to English?

RE: Page 75 - Baths - Pardis Motiee - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 11:52 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pardee, are you using translation software to go from Arabic to English?

No, is my English bad? It's Farsi. You can find words in Dehkhoda dictionary.

RE: Page 75 - Baths - Koen G - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 12:35 PM)Pardis Motiee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No, is my English bad? It's Farsi. You can find words in Dehkhoda dictionary.

No, not at all! I think JKP asked this because we often get people who propose a theory where they use google translate to force out some kind of meaning. Google translate will always try to deliver something that's meaningful to the user (and it uses modern languages), so it is to be avoided.

RE: Page 75 - Baths - Pardis Motiee - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 01:07 PM)Koen G Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No, not at all! I think JKP asked this because we often get people who propose a theory where they use google translate to force out some kind of meaning. Google translate will always try to deliver something that's meaningful to the user (and it uses modern languages), so it is to be avoided.

Right  Big Grin   And about the question, I'm gradually understanding what's going on, next two lines:
عرید شود کدری مت در اکرام جتری
The syrup's darkness becomes far, in respect of Jatari.
This is Crazy. So here someone else, probably after Jatari's lifetime, is giving him respect by going in medical syrups made of plants he discovered?
Without finishing all pages the story would remain in shade. Who knows maybe a dragon comes and will fire them all.

RE: Page 75 - Baths - -JKP- - 08-03-2021

Yes, thank you, Koen. It's exactly as you say. Some solvers get their translations from Google Translate (or other software) and we can't really judge what we are seeing until we know how the information is getting from xlanguage to English.

RE: Page 75 - Baths - RobGea - 10-03-2021

Hi Pardis Motiee,
There is some data that multiple people were involved in the creation of the vms.

This paper says 5 people were involved in writing the text, abstract here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Or Podcast:

Captain Prescott Currier also believed in multiple scribes, more info here:

RE: Page 75 - Baths - Pardis Motiee - 14-03-2021

Hello RobGea.
Thanks it was amazing. I've read some parts and certainly would read the rest soon. So we are dealing with multilingual text and I must expect a language shift in next pages.

Uncommon Words for Astrology - Pardis Motiee - 04-05-2021

I noticed the writer had used some astrological terms which are not common, the meanings were the only way I could distinguish. In this thread I will add the words one by one and ask if they can be the zodiac symbols.

1) Inner Circle of f72v1, Libra

Transcript, after omissions:

S.V.RI T.D.T'

سوری تدت

صورِ طدة

Meaning:

صور: صورت ها

Faces

طدة: استواری

Stability

Faces of Stability

صور or faces is a term used in صور فلکی  "Sky Faces" or "Constellations"