The Voynich Ninja
VMS decryption scenarios - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Analysis of the text (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: VMS decryption scenarios (/thread-159.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: VMS decryption scenarios - Anton - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:55 PM)Wladimir D Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a relationship features of drawings with words that have a repetition of groups of characters "89". The "89" in my interpretation means cell division. I

Cell was discovered in XVII century. Out of question for XV с. or earlier.

RE: VMS decryption scenarios - Wladimir D - 03-03-2016

JKP.  When I compared with plantain, I mean, only a large number (8989) of micro flowers arranged on a spike (flower stalks).  

Anton. I have repeatedly published his views on the VMS language in Russian forum and Nick. VMS language is irrelevant to modern civilization.  Maybe he does not even have phonetic content. Only the written form . (Under the name FILIP   9/12/15, 16/12/15, 29/12/15)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: VMS decryption scenarios - -JKP- - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 08:38 AM)Wladimir D Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JKP.  When I compared with plantain, I mean, only a large number (8989) of micro flowers arranged on a spike (flower stalks).  

Got it. An example of a plant with similar characteristics that maps to the VMS "syllables".

RE: VMS decryption scenarios - Anton - 03-03-2016

Quote:Anton. I have repeatedly published his views on the VMS language in Russian forum and Nick. VMS language is irrelevant to modern civilization.  Maybe he does not even have phonetic content. Only the written form .

If it's irrelevant to modern civilization, then the chance is even less that anything about cells is found there. To discover the cells' existence, one at least needs a microscope. I don't know any extinct civilization with a microscope in possession.

Anton. You know the theory of "guided panspermia"? With the further process of monitoring and intervention in the development of "biomass". I do not really want to come from apes.

There's a good gnosiological principle that entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity. Whenever the VMS can be explained without involvement of guided panspermia, Ockham's razor will prefer that. Wink

Then I have a personal request to all. Tell me that may mean these pictograms? Location vertical. Some halves internal lines may be missing. Huh

Is this anything relevant to the analysis of the VMS text? Confused

RE: VMS decryption scenarios - -JKP- - 03-03-2016

Don't worry, Wladimir, we didn't come from apes. We and apes came from a common ancestor.

There's no shame in inhabiting the ecological niche for the smartest ape. There's a smallest animal, a fastest animal, a strongest animal, and a smartest animal. Be thankful you were born in the latter category.

(03-03-2016, 07:00 PM)-JKP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.a smartest animal

And the cruelest one, also.