The Voynich Ninja
The message in f80r - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Imagery (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: The message in f80r (/thread-1395.html)

The message in f80r - stellar - 04-01-2017

I have looked this over for a couple of days and I see a hidden message in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..  The first 3 nymphs from left to right use their bodies for letters, then the next six nymphs letters are used.  I'm not certain this is the message, but it does make sense and relates to History.  The message is, "hELD TITLES LILL"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: C1SU36kVEAMJdLB.jpg:large]

RE: The message in f80r - Witch Mountain - 04-01-2017

Hello dear Stellar, this is interesting. Do you believe those letters are actually there? What if someone claimed the closed eyes were "O"s or that the breasts were "C"s ? I just don't want to assume that something was there which may not be.

You are a valued member of our community dear stellar!

RE: The message in f80r - stellar - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 03:17 AM)Witch Mountain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello dear Stellar, this is interesting. Do you believe those letters are actually there? What if someone claimed the closed eyes were "O"s or that the breasts were "C"s ? I just don't want to assume that something was there which may not be.

You are a valued member of our community dear stellar!

Dear Witch Mountain,

Can you find the J in my attached painting?

I do believe these letters are there.  As an artist myself I have placed letters in my oil paintings.  Being that the VMS is encoded I do think those letters are there.  I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you about the community complement as I'm a Voynich guy, but I'm not aligned with Freemasons or the Illuminati.  However, I do believe that Jesus is the Savior and he has a father that is God!

One thing to think about with Gematria, symbols really only have power if they are Archetype that have numbers associated with them.  For  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.=46,  Einstein may have known about the deeper aspects, of numbers associated with words.

E=mc^2

LITE=46
4 associated with(Earth, Air, Fire, Water) and 6 associated with(6 directions of space lite can permeate i.e. up, down, left, right, front, back).  Einstein may have been privy to the power of Gematria.  In order for lite to exist the elements were in place with out form constructed by the word.
Quote:In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God. 

King James Bible
The Beginning
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
The First Day: Light
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

After looking at this again and applying my cipher with greater research regarding Elizabeth.  I may have found provenance for the VMS.  However I admit its still in the speculative stage.  The hidden message reads, "hELD TiTLES LILLe".

[Image: woodville.jpg]

[Image: lille.png]

This is very interesting:

[Image: quean-lille.png]

RE: The message in f80r - Witch Mountain - 05-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 05:04 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Witch Mountain,

I do believe these letters are there.  As an artist myself I have placed letters in my oil paintings.  Being that the VMS is encoded I do think those letters are there.  I'm not 100% sure.

My good friend Stellar, thank you for the reply. If you want, please send me images of your oil paintings because I would love to look at them. Anyway, I do see a "J" in the attached painting and several other letters - but forgive me, I believe it's more "I can find anything if I look hard enough" than a question of "these things were intended by the author" - hence my curiosity!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1050]

Quote:Thank you about the community complement as I'm a Voynich guy, but I'm not aligned with Freemasons or the Illuminati.  However, I do believe that Jesus is the Savior and he has a father that is God!

Well that is wonderful, dear Stellar, and of course I encourage you to advance in that belief!

Quote:One thing to think about with Gematria, symbols really only have power if they are Archetype that have numbers associated with them.

Dear Stellar, I have never heard about this - I am curious where this belief comes from.

RE: The message in f80r - stellar - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:51 AM)Witch Mountain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-01-2017, 05:04 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Witch Mountain,

My good friend Stellar, thank you for the reply. If you want, please send me images of your oil paintings because I would love to look at them. Anyway, I do see a "J" in the attached painting and several other letters - but forgive me, I believe it's more "I can find anything if I look hard enough" than a question of "these things were intended by the author" - hence my curiosity!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1050]

Quote:Thank you about the community complement as I'm a Voynich guy, but I'm not aligned with Freemasons or the Illuminati.  However, I do believe that Jesus is the Savior and he has a father that is God!

Well that is wonderful, dear Stellar, and of course I encourage you to advance in that belief!

Quote:One thing to think about with Gematria, symbols really only have power if they are Archetype that have numbers associated with them.

Dear Stellar, I have never heard about this - I am curious where this belief comes from.

Thank you Dear Witch Mountain,

I believe what I found is what was intended and is readable, follows history and concurs with my cipher.  You have to form words from what you see.  I later found Quean Lille as in Elizabeth after I looked into body language and stenography, so I really do think I found provenance.

RE: The message in f80r - Witch Mountain - 06-01-2017

Ah okay my good friend - I understand. To be honest I'm not sure what I believe - is it possible the letters may be coincidence, as the ones I found in this image are?

RE: The message in f80r - stellar - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 03:10 AM)Witch Mountain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ah okay my good friend - I understand. To be honest I'm not sure what I believe - is it possible the letters may be coincidence, as the ones I found in this image are?

I don't believe so.  My 1st step was to look at body language letters of the first 3 nymphs. 2nd step I followed stenography of the next 6 nymphs and it was only later that I found Quean Lille with my cipher.  The nymph wears a 8 diadem crown next to Lille so I believe.  "hELD TiTLES LILLe" is what was intended. 

Too much real information and the odds for that happening to be coincidence is very low, extremely.

RE: The message in f80r - Witch Mountain - 07-01-2017

Ah alright dear Stellar. I see. I only asked because it seems you accepted one breast as an "E" where it was convenient to spell "Title", but what of the other breasts that look exactly alike?