The Voynich Ninja
[split] VM text as algorithm - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Analysis of the text (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: [split] VM text as algorithm (/thread-1353.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [split] VM text as algorithm - -JKP- - 29-12-2016

(29-12-2016, 12:28 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....

Searcher have you found a way using Latin to find the Zodiac words yet from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

Stellar, this is the whole problem with your approach.

You are ASSUMING there are Zodiac words in the zodiac-symbols section or star words in the stars section and then assuming only a method that produces your assumed words would be valid—you are IMPOSING your expectations on the text. This is the opposite of what you should be doing. The goal is to DISCOVER what it says, not to presuppose what it says and not to concoct a method based on that assumption that creates a subjective list of words.

RE: [split] VM text as algorithm - stellar - 29-12-2016

(29-12-2016, 02:36 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(29-12-2016, 12:28 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....

Searcher have you found a way using Latin to find the Zodiac words yet from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

Stellar, this is the whole problem with your approach.

You are ASSUMING there are Zodiac words in the zodiac-symbols section and then assuming only a method that produces zodiac words would be valid and thus IMPOSING your expectations on the text. This is the opposite of what you should be doing. The goal is to DISCOVER what it says, not to presuppose what it says and to concoct a method based on that assumption that further creates a subjective list of words.

JKP,

I used logic! Chives and fishes share the same VMS glyph's and share the same Gematria Number.  Next step was to decode many words from the VMS with a short Key.  For centuries many ciphers have been broken using this method.

RE: [split] VM text as algorithm - Davidsch - 29-12-2016

I do not have time for this the coming months, so perhaps you want to take a shot at it.

f69r.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

and/or

f69v. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

are very similar.

The words that are coming from the tubes, must be reflected in the other image.
This could be done just as text in a table and then compare them. 

For example by using taking the degrees and then the name.
If they do not match we still have a comparison of those words.

RE: [split] VM text as algorithm - Searcher - 29-12-2016

Stellar wrote:

Quote:Searcher have you found a way using Latin to find the Zodiac words yet from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?
The last three months was too laborious for me, only the last week was easier. I'm sorry, I just forgot about my promise absolutely. I hope, I will be a bit free despite holidays cares and will make at least a partial deciphering with my meathod.

RE: VALUE - -JKP- - 29-12-2016

(28-12-2016, 04:46 PM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(27-12-2016, 10:41 PM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Although it's straying off-topic, I'm with searcher and ThomasCoon on this. There is something different going on in the text and it may well be "algorithmic" in some way, in the broadest sense of the term.

So do we think algorithmic as in producing a different text, or rather as in producing a real life result like making a table or solving a rubiks cube?

Koen, sorry I haven't answered this yet. I find I'm reluctant to do so, because I'm following a couple of hunches and I'm not sure which is more likely because I've discovered a fork in a road. When I'm a little more sure of what I am seeing, I will comment on it.