The Voynich Ninja
Hidden notes of the VMs - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Imagery (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: Hidden notes of the VMs (/thread-1319.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - ThomasCoon - 27-12-2016

(27-12-2016, 03:36 PM)davidjackson Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Quote: The "Terra Rasa" note is very interesting - "cleared Earth" ?

Razed earth, surely?

Oh, duh, of course Blush
It's still early morning here.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Searcher - 27-12-2016

(27-12-2016, 03:17 PM)ThomasCoon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Searcher this is a wonderful contribution. Now only if the VMS writer hid a key somewhere! Big Grin

The "Terra Rasa" note is very interesting - "cleared Earth" ?
Thanks, Thomas. 
Yes, it means exactly "cleared Earth", maybe, in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.(in Latin).

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Koen G - 27-12-2016

Given the fact that you've had to interpret quite a bit, it might as well be Terra Basa.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Searcher - 27-12-2016

(27-12-2016, 03:51 PM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Given the fact that you've had to interpret quite a bit, it might as well be Terra Basa.

I had a few variants from the beginning (as it is too obscure): RASA, BASA, PASA and, even, ARSA and IPSA.
Rasa can mean cleared or empty.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Davidsch - 28-12-2016

Anyways, the AR on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is nothing like how Roger Bacon would have written an A and or a capital R.

Look for example at his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. letter.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Searcher - 28-12-2016

(28-12-2016, 05:39 PM)Davidsch Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Anyways, the AR on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is nothing like how Roger Bacon would have written an A and or a capital R.

Look for example at his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. letter.

Judging exactly on these two letters, it is hardly to say about a hand, as they written rather in initial letter style.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Davidsch - 06-01-2017

It is more an 'AR' as on this  f120v

By Anonymous.
Origin Germany, S.
Last quarter of the 12th or 1st quarter of the 13th century

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Searcher - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 05:17 PM)Davidsch Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is more an 'AR' as on this  f120v

By Anonymous.
Origin Germany, S.
Last quarter of the 12th or 1st quarter of the 13th century

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi David!
O, it is not equal, but really written in similar style. Could I ask you, David? Do you discern these letters in the original scans or only in my interpreted image?

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Davidsch - 07-01-2017

Searcher, I only memorize details and when i see something similar I compare it and post it.
I do not have high res. scans at hand nor do I spent much time on searching for those and refer to the images you show here.

RE: Hidden notes of the VMs - Searcher - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 08:14 PM)Davidsch Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Searcher, I only memorize details and when i see something similar I compare it and post it.
I do not have high res. scans at hand nor do I spent much time on searching for those and refer to the images you show here.

I'm just interested, if you really see this, because, it seems, majority don't believe.