The Voynich Ninja
Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - Printable Version

+- The Voynich Ninja (https://www.voynich.ninja)
+-- Forum: Voynich Research (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Analysis of the text (https://www.voynich.ninja/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph (/thread-1054.html)

Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - stellar - 08-11-2016

If you don't vote in this poll, I will count it as you don't know.  If you count outside of the answers being higher or lower, I will count it as a null.  

Please vote as I'm looking to gain some insight into the text and you all being highly smart with the VMS I need your partnership and this is what this forum is for.

Results will be released in two weeks.
[Image: CwssvaVUQAAf9J3.jpg:large]

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - -JKP- - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 07:41 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you don't vote in this poll, I will count it as you don't know.  If you count outside of the answers being higher or lower, I will count it as a null.  

Please vote as I'm looking to gain some insight into the text and you all being highly smart with the VMS I need your partnership and this is what this forum is for.

There are some places in the manuscript where the vord breaks are reasonably clear. I'm not certain of the count on this paragraph, however.

This one is more difficult because it crosses the plant in several places and there is curvature in the photograph the makes it harder to judge whether those are spaces on the far right. I think there are approximately 58 vords.

And yes, there is subjectivity in judging some of the vord breaks, but I'm sure you already knew some sections were harder than others.

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - Anton - 08-11-2016

I counted 55 vords, recognizing spaces in some places where perhaps spaces are not intended.

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - stellar - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 09:05 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-11-2016, 07:41 AM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you don't vote in this poll, I will count it as you don't know.  If you count outside of the answers being higher or lower, I will count it as a null.  

There are some places in the manuscript where the vord breaks are reasonably clear. I'm not certain of the count on this paragraph, however.

This one is more difficult because it crosses the plant in several places and there is curvature in the photograph the makes it harder to judge whether those are spaces on the far right. I think there are approximately 58 vords.

And yes, there is subjectivity in judging some of the vord breaks, but I'm sure you already knew some sections were harder than others.

ty

(08-11-2016, 01:07 PM)Anton Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I counted 55 vords, recognizing spaces in some places where perhaps spaces are not intended.

ty

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - Witch Mountain - 08-11-2016

Most dear forum, I have voted also.

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - stellar - 10-11-2016

Bump Poll.  I need a count Please voteSmile

RE: Please count the number of Voynich Words in this Paragarph - stellar - 20-11-2016

The poll is almost over and thats tomorrow so I'm bumping for the last time.