The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich Numerology Welsh Language Found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to say that I developed a decoding process for the voynich manuscript; which discovers welsh words for the images and themes within the voynich manuscript.  I realize that I have been a bit vague in my presentation here.  I discovered a Pythagorean Numerology Method by decoding all the astrology signs in folio 67r2 which runs consistent to my cipher, something which has never occurred yet to my knowledge.  I assigned voynich glyph's to number equivalents.  If you understand the traditional model of astrology Aries which is the Ram sits on the ascendant and then moving counter clockwise; I found all the signs in folio 67r2 of the voynich manuscript in welsh and one English word for scorpion.  I believe John Dee designed the Voynich Manuscript.

1)  Astrology fallows an order of welsh words that are labels for the signs that are counter clockwise 2) and are static as number totals for numerology. 3) In my cipher the voynich words have to equate to those labels in numerology. So with these three very strict rules my output shows welsh as the primary language for the voynich manuscript.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Numerology Calculator

Welsh Dictionary

[Image: numerologychart16.jpg?w=840]

[Image: pleiade1.jpg?w=840]

[Image: planets67r21.jpg?w=840]

[Image: 67r2welsh-recovered.jpg?w=840]
Hi stellar,

I have not been able to PM reply to you as it says you have reached your PM limit, you may need to delete some old ones.

Bunny
Thanks for making room in your PM's, I have sent a reply now.

Bunny
I can only recommend exchanging email addresses to avoid these problems.