The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: And you still think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The figure below shows the processor model of the neural network of the brain. On the sides of the square depicts the synapses. Left and right form a nucleotide - phosphoric esters, which means hydrogen bonds form a bridge. One of the synapses, upper or lower, suppressed, i.e. deactivated, other shapes the message. The resulting structure is ion. Ions are attracted to each other, as if sinking down through the pipe. Adjacent bridges are combined fosfodièfirnymi links, thereby forming a DNA molecule. Formed T. O. the molecule is lowered into the ventricles of the brain and the cerebrospinal fluid is transported into the gland, which, in fact, incubators are providing the packing of DNA in cells. In the body there is a continuous process of recombination of DNA, i.e. the process of updating information under the control of the brain. This process allows to maintain the normal functioning of the organism during its life.
(03-08-2016, 08:35 PM)Andrey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The figure below shows the processor model of the neural network of the brain. On the sides of the square depicts the synapses. The upper and lower synapse is inhibited, i.e. turned off. Left and right form a nucleotide - phosphoric esters, which means hydrogen bonds form a bridge. Formed molecule is an ion. Ions are attracted to each other, as if sinking down through the pipe. Adjacent bridges are combined fosfodièfirnymi links, thereby forming a DNA molecule. Formed T. O. the molecule is lowered into the ventricles of the brain and the cerebrospinal fluid is transported into the gland, which, in fact, incubators are providing the packing of DNA in cells. In the body there is a continuous process of recombination of DNA, i.e. the process of updating information under the control of the brain . This process allows to maintain the normal functioning of the organism during its life.

notwithstanding the unavailability of concept & nomenclature of molecular biological/ cell biological and neuroscientific vocabulary (if you think the Voynich manusncript is a more modern version and not a medieval one).
Why is it not RNA (or where is the RNA in your model) or a lipid/fatty acid structure in your model or the concept of nucleus and nucleolus?
(03-08-2016, 08:54 PM)juergenw Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-08-2016, 08:35 PM)Andrey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The figure below shows the processor model of the neural network of the brain. On the sides of the square depicts the synapses. The upper and lower synapse is inhibited, i.e. turned off. Left and right form a nucleotide - phosphoric esters, which means hydrogen bonds form a bridge. Formed molecule is an ion. Ions are attracted to each other, as if sinking down through the pipe. Adjacent bridges are combined fosfodièfirnymi links, thereby forming a DNA molecule. Formed T. O. the molecule is lowered into the ventricles of the brain and the cerebrospinal fluid is transported into the gland, which, in fact, incubators are providing the packing of DNA in cells. In the body there is a continuous process of recombination of DNA, i.e. the process of updating information under the control of the brain . This process allows to maintain the normal functioning of the organism during its life.

notwithstanding the unavailability of concept & nomenclature of molecular biological/ cell biological and neuroscientific vocabulary (if you think the Voynich manusncript is a more modern version and not a medieval one).
Why is it not RNA (or where is the RNA in your model) or a lipid/fatty acid structure in your model or the concept of nucleus and nucleolus?

Nucleotides — phosphate esters. The lightbringers.  Phosphorus - φῶς — light и φέρω — carry;
Adenine; Guanine; Cytosine; Thymine; Uracil.

View my previous posts.

It may be RNA. To answer this question we need studies.