The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: San Marino & manuscripts wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday and today i did research on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. because this is very interesting, for the:

* location inside Italy in the hills
* small community dated back to year 301

There are some thin similarities with the pictures in the VMS. The crenelations (rosette page), the castle on a rock (rosette page), crossbow-man already existed way back.

I thought i would find a special language or a reference of such, because it is typical for an old and small community.

However i did NOT find specific language references and 
i did NOT find ANY manuscript from medieval times that refers to this country.

I find that very striking and strange for a country that is so well organized and exists so long. 
Where are those manuscripts hidden?
(16-05-2016, 12:28 PM)Davidsch Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.However i did NOT find specific language references and 
i did NOT find ANY manuscript from medieval times that refers to this country.
1) The language is Italian (what did you think?)

2) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and look at the "Collegamenti esterni"
Italian yes, but there is a also a "San Marino dialect" and some other languages that i mention in my blog.

Your links did not help me yet, but i registred at the state archive, for access. Perhaps that works.

Although i did find some documents from the future:  Tongue

From the year 2105: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.