The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: I found Gaia-Gea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rene Zandbergen challenged me to find more planets in folio 67r2 and I did! I found Gea-Gaia. Astrology proved it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 67r2-astrology.jpg?w=1020]

[Image: 12809654_10207395985889648_2847962637218...e=57596C71]
Quote:[font=Garamond]Gaea or Gaia (in greek  GE  = Earth,  Gaia  Gaia =) [/font]
Quote:[font=Garamond]General information on the myth that I consider is relevant You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..[/font]

[Image: 12814561_10207395988569715_8332129950393...e=57696AB1]
Stellar, it seems you haven't understood that your decipherment of the year 1111 is certainly wrong, because it relies on the planet name Uranus.

This doesn't prove that your system itself is certainly wrong. There are other reasons why it is.

My first question to you (I believe in Stephen Bax's blog) was whether you were really looking for feedback, or you were already convinced you're right....
I am not getting the impression that you are taking the feedback seriously.

Looking at your alphabet table, the characters Eva-p and Eva-f map to Latin Q and V. There are no other characters that map to Q and V. Since Eva-p and Eva-f appear only in the first lines of paragraphs, this means that in the plain text words that include Q or V can only occur in these first lines of paragraphs.
Surely you could agree that that is not reasonable......
(02-03-2016, 10:42 AM)ReneZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stellar, it seems you haven't understood that your decipherment of the year 1111 is certainly wrong, because it relies on the planet name Uranus.

This doesn't prove that your system itself is certainly wrong. There are other reasons why it is.

My first question to you (I believe in Stephen Bax's blog) was whether you were really looking for feedback, or you were already convinced you're right....
I am not getting the impression that you are taking the feedback seriously.

Looking at your alphabet table, the characters Eva-p and Eva-f map to Latin Q and V. There are no other characters that map to Q and V. Since Eva-p and Eva-f appear only in the first lines of paragraphs, this means that in the plain text words that include Q or V can only occur in these first lines of paragraphs.
Surely you could agree that that is not reasonable......

Rene,

Thanks for the feed back.

1)  The words are Latin and a tid bit of Greek Mythology along with Roman Mythology.

2)  These words I found in folio 67r2 fit the model of astrology and astronomy.

Here is the revised cipher and I vigorously tested it which produced Latin words which make sense through the voynich

[Image: the-bomb.jpg?w=1020]
(02-03-2016, 04:45 PM)stellar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Rene,

Thanks for the feed back.

1)  The words are Latin and a tid bit of Greek Mythology along with Roman Mythology.

2)  These words I found in folio 67r2 fit the model of astrology and astronomy.

Here is the revised cipher and I vigorously tested it which produced Latin words which make sense through the voynich

[Image: the-bomb.jpg?w=1020]
I have no doubt that you "vigorously" tested it, given your enthusiasm for this "method", but are you ready to rigorously test it?

I took your substitution code above (which is missing several characters so I had to use dashes for the ones that are missing) and applied it to the text of the inner circle surrounding one of the zodiac images, in the astrological section.

Here is the result:

Label: uounen

Text around the inner circle:

uoe-- et uoiia men u cuoiien et en uo-- en oiuse-- uoiiu -uia uoiiud uoiud e-- sg-a uoun sena uoiuen sen e-nsa

So what does that say? If your system has been "vigorously" tested, you should be able to tell us at least approximately what that says. Notice I chose something from the astrological section (not the biological or plant sections) because I'm not trying to trip you up. I'm asking valid questions.
Here the folio the date actually is a month later:
Here is a link to my Voynich Cipher Machine:
I'm on track, I cracked the voynich code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 67r2-astrology4.jpg?w=680]

[Image: voynich-folio-1r-latin-red-circle3.jpg?w=680]

[Image: voynich-manuscript-folio-67r2-astrology-wheel.jpg?w=680]

[Image: voynich-manuscript-folio-67r2-zodiac-wheel.jpg?w=680]
Stellar,
"Avenge soldiers entertainment and as by death! Crawl cut off! Go and also!"
You can't seriously look at sentences like these and not see the problems.
1) That latin looks all kinds of messed up
2) those sentences make no sense
3) they don't relate to the astro theme, when you've been telling us all along that the text did.
Your "decoding" produces nonsensical, incoherent text. Sorry but I'd say that no, you did not crack the code.
I agree with VViews' views.

Now this is interesting on a meta-analysis level. Has anyone else noticed that these "I can translate everything easily" theories all result in the same type of ungrammatical strings of basic vocabulary? Often involving words like eat, bad, wicked, good, sick, god, this, dead, cut...

I guess these must be the type of words that are most easy to "read" into the text if you really want to, no matter what your approach.
(03-03-2016, 12:17 PM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....

Now this is interesting on a meta-analysis level. Has anyone else noticed that these "I can translate everything easily" theories all result in the same type of ungrammatical strings of basic vocabulary? ...

Yes, I have noticed that... and most of them (not all) are substitution codes.

I don't know where Stellar got his un-Latin "Latin" but I suspect that many earnest "code breakers" put the words into Google Translate and Google Translate does its thing, which is not just to try to translate words, but to also pummel it into some kind of semi-coherent meaning in the grammatical sense—the software algorithm for the translator works on two levels and can do a pretty good job of taking bafflegab and making it look like a sentence. It "guesses" at the possible meaning, just as Google Search guesses what you meant if you misspell the keywords.

So... you end up with something like this that looks like it might make sense at first glance, but is meaningless when examined in depth. Any block of random text can be anagramed to find a few words. The true test is finding a system that works as a whole, not in a shotgun fashion.
(03-03-2016, 05:20 PM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I suspect that many earnest "code breakers" put the words into Google Translate and Google Translate does its thing

Oh yes, they do Big Grin
Hi Stellar,  regarding finding Gaia-ge (earth), I have this line of your working

uounen

uoe-- et uoiia men u cuoiien et en uo-- en oiuse-- uoiiu -uia uoiiud uoiud e-- sg-a uoun sena uoiuen sen e-nsa

Which bit is Gaia-ge determined by, or is it from a different line? I'd like to follow up on this line of text.

Bunny

(21-12-2016, 09:28 PM)bunny Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Stellar,  regarding finding Gaia-ge (earth), I have this line of your working

uounen

Which bit is Gaia-ge determined by, or is it from a different line? I'd like to follow up on this line of text.

Bunny

P.S. Video and image links not working so I can't follow up myself.
Pages: 1 2 3