The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich papers by Joannes Richter on Scribd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometime ago I was Googling for Voynich related information and I ran across a Voynich paper on Scribd by Joannes Richter. I saved the link at the time but it took me until now to look into it further. It turns out it is # 8 in a series of 17 (so far) such papers by this author about the VM (he has others about the VM outside this series). I did a search on this site because I thought for certain someone here must have discussed his work before but my search came up empty. However, Nick Pelling has written about him on Cipher Mysteries (specifically, a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. that discussed an earlier paper Richter wrote).

Richter has posted this intro on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. on Scribd (his work, including a couple below, can also be found on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.):

Overview of studies (and vita) of Joannes Richter Born 1947 in the Netherlands I studied electrical engineering at the Technical University of Eindhoven (Netherlands) and received a Master of Science degree in 1972. From 1972 I designed communication-systems for various large and medium-size German companies, including antennas, propagation systems and IT-databases for data-management. From 1989 (in my spare time) I studied etymology and linguistics as a communication tool, which might be optimized by ternary codings. Technical ternary systems may often be found in managing data structures, searching and sorting procedures. Most technical ternary systems may be found in the early stages of data processing, electronic systems and communications.

I confess I haven't read through these completely yet, just parts of them. I wasn't even able to access # 4, which is not listed below. It took me quite awhile just to dig up as much information as I have presented here. All these papers can be read online without a login on Scribd but to download them you will need at least a free trial account. I have included below just the titles, number of pages, upload dates, and Scribd links. If any of you do read any of them, I hope you at least find them interesting, if not also find some fresh thoughts or insight. Richter put quite a lot of work into them.

Voynich (1) : The Roots of The Voynich-Manuscript
57 pages, uploaded by Richter Jun 8, 2022
(In the introduction for this first one, he says he studied the Voynich information browser (Version 0.4) and the Voynich site of René Zandbergen.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Voynich (2) : The Search For Water - and Air-Words in The Voynich Manuscript
15 pages, uploaded by Richter Jun 19, 2022

Voynich (3) : The Relations Between The Hunter Orion, The Pleiades and The Baskets in The Voynich Manuscript
12 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 1, 2022

Voynich (5) : The Life-Cycle in Page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. of The Voynich Manuscript
10 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 15, 2022

Voynich (6) - The Origin of The Yellow, Blue and Green Waters
6 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 16, 2022

Voynich (7) : The Role of The Queens in The Voynich Manuscript
10 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 18, 2022

Voynich (8) : The Misinterpretation and Reinterpretation of The Voynich Manuscript
12 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 19, 2022

Voynich (9) - The Background of The Voynich-Manuscript
28 pages, uploaded by Richter Ju1 27, 2022

Voynich (10) - The Text To The Ponds at Page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. in The Voynich Manuscript
10 pages, uploaded by Richter Aug 3, 2022

Voynich (11) - Analysis of The Rainbows in The Voynich Manuscript
10 pages, uploaded by Richter Aug 5, 2022

Voynich (12) : Analysis of The Names For The Nymphs
8 pages, uploaded by Richter Aug 6, 2022

Voynich (13) - A RISC-Design For The Voynich Alphabet (?)
17 pages, uploaded by Richter Aug 21, 2022

Voynich (14) - The Heart of The Voynich Manuscript
30 pages, uploaded by Richter Aug 28, 2022

Voynich (15) - The Role of Repetitions in The Voynich Manuscript
13 pages, uploaded by Richter Sep 7, 2022

Voynich (16) - Another Approach To The Voynich Manuscript
18 pages, uploaded by Richter Apr 8, 2023 (also on Academia)

Voynich (17) - The Voynich Manuscript As A Manual For The Habsburgs
17 pages, uploaded by Richter Apr 27, 2023 (also on Academia)