The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Bath Scenes Puzzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that the drawings of the bath scenes are connecting somehow. like some pipes start at certain points and in other drawings itI noticed that the drawings of the bath scenes are connecting somehow. like some pipes start at certain points and in other drawings it seems like these pipes continue. Also, the theme includes green and blue liquids.

I took the pictures one by one and cut the drawings from each page. I noticed that most of them appear in almost the same spot in different pages. So i took all the images and added them in one image. This is the result. seems like these pipes continue. Also, the theme includes green and blue liquids.

Hi everyone!! I noticed that the drawings of the bath scenes are connecting somehow. like some pipes start at certain points and in other drawings it seems like these pipes continue. Also, the theme includes green and blue liquids.

I took the pictures one by one and cut the drawings from each page. I noticed that most of them appear in almost the same spot in different pages. So i took all the images and added them in one image. This is the result.

I also discovered that some appear in almost the same place on different pages. As if some of them can replace the others. Below are some of the drawings . The basic problem in this "puzzle" is that the pages of the scanned copy of the manuscript are not aligned, so the exact location of the drawings in the papers cannot be easily understood and some of them have been partially corroded

For example, if you see the cut background images, women on top left and center, can be replaced with women from other pages and the drawing continues to make sense in it's way. 

I would love to hear your opinions on this 

Thank you

I discovered that some appear in almost the same place on different pages. As if some of them can replace the others. Below are some of the drawings . The basic problem in this "puzzle" is that the pages of the scanned copy of the manuscript are not aligned and some of them have been partially corroded
I took the pictures one by one and cut the drawings from each page. I noticed that most of them appear in almost the same spot in different pages. So i took all the images and added them in one image. This is the result.
(14-11-2023, 07:47 PM)Benaki Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I also discovered that some appear in almost the same place on different pages. As if some of them can replace the others. Below are some of the drawings . The basic problem in this "puzzle" is that the pages of the scanned copy of the manuscript are not aligned, so the exact location of the drawings in the papers cannot be easily understood and some of them have been partially corroded

For example, if you see the cut background images, women on top left and center, can be replaced with women from other pages and the drawing continues to make sense in it's way. 

I would love to hear your opinions on this from each page. I noticed that most of them appear in almost the same spot in different pages. So i took all the images and added them in one image. This is the result.

Hi!

Looks interesting, but it's a bit hard for me to deconstruct the first image in my mind. If you have already got parts of baths and tubes cut from the pages, is it possible to create a single image where all these layers are presented separately side by side, at a smaller scale?
The coincidence of the inlet and outlet holes is clearly visible in the pictures in my blog post. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes it's possible! i just wanted to showcase how different layers construct different scenes that seem more complete in a way. i have currently created almost 50 different images like this. Also, the basic idea behind this is that in 1500 it would be a lot more easy to just cut or duplicate the content of different parts of pages (including words) and create a new page, if you know which parts of pages to combine.
Yes! that's what i also saw in the bath scenes and started thinking a way that this images could be combined. You article is very detailed!