The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Looking to contact these Voynich researchers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to directly contact any of the historical researchers whose proposals are presented in The Voynich Garden application (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.). Well, just those who are still with us, obviously.
And any other researchers who have published possible VMS plant identifications that I have not yet gotten to include in the application. I would like to ensure that their plant identifications have been completely and correctly represented.
If anyone has contact info for any of them, please PM me (or just ask them to email me).

Thanks in advance!
No clear list of names at that link.
Simply list the names here please.
Many people who have posted a list of plant identifications will be either no longer with us (Tucker, Bax, ELV...) or unavailable. Velinska moved away from Voynich research entirely. The anonymous Finnish botanist is anonymous. These lists are so old that most researchers involved have moved on one way or the other...
Yes. Most of them are no longer with us, but I am unsure of a few: 
Edith Sherwood (or Erica Sherwood who apparently did some work with her)
Rexford Talbert?
Suzec & Hajic?
Dana Scott?
Hi, about Sherwood, you can try contacting u/zymurgastic on reddit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I just had a brief exchange with Edith's husband, to get confirmation that Edith passed away on 1 October 2022. The family are keeping her web site up and running in her memory.
(22-09-2023, 07:20 PM)ReneZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just had a brief exchange with Edith's husband, to get confirmation that Edith passed away on 1 October 2022. The family are keeping her web site up and running in her memory.

Sorry to hear that.

FYI,
We have discovered some issues with adding comments to a proposal that seem to only be occurring when using the Chrome browser (on a Mac computer).
Looking into this.