The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Histocrypt 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While it is not specifically related to the Voynich MS, the Histocrypt 2023 conference could be of interest to some.

It takes place in Munich, from 20 to 22 June. The conference web site is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

The programme is still in draft form and not all of the information is fully up to date (I will not be a speaker, for example). I am sure that that will all be fixed very soon.
Are any of the Voynich Ninja forum going?
The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
The conference has ended.

The next installment, Histocrypt 2024, will take place 25-29 June 2024, in Oxford UK, at Bletchley Park.
Not that it matters greatly at this stage, Bletchley Park is not in Oxford, but is half way between Oxford and Cambridge. So if you intend to attend the next Histocrypt you would be best placed travelling to Milton Keynes as Bletchley Park is nearby. (If you travel to Oxford then you may miss it as it isn't that easy to get there from Oxford) Bletchley Park is where the British codebreaking team, including Alan Turing, were based. There is now a museum there dedicated, I think, to the history of computing.
Actually, I should have written: in Oxford and at Bletchley Park.
Probably as the event gets nearer this will be cleared up.