The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: From Voynich to the Beinecke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the upcoming Voynich Conference 2022, I will present a paper "From Voynich to the Beinecke," tracing the ownership of the VM which has not been precisely described previously. Dec. 1 at 9:30 US Eastern Time. I have now posted several relevant documents, including Voynich's will, a good copy of Ethel's will and documents from her probate file, some of which were not previously published. These are at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
The will is fascinating, Farley. Much of this was reported by the New York Times, but there are some interesting new tidbits! Thank you so much for sharing this important document!.How did you finally find it? So exciting!

I find it fascinating that he specifically advises against auctioning his stock in the US because the books "will be massacred," presumably referring the practice of commercial biblioclasm that was on the rise in the US in the late '20s and that is a particular interest of mine.
I requested the probate files for Wilfrid and Ethel Voynich from the Surrogate's Court in New York County. There was a charge for this. I have posted the significant documents from each file.