The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Missing Voynich Manuscript Pages Found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got something very special to show you. This is amazing. I managed to get authentic missing pages of the voynich manuscript! I won them from an auction. They were found by someone inside of an old antique book from the 1500s. They were pulled out as leaves in the book. They were sitting there for hundreds of years.
Here is a link to the pages
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
One of the pages shows two birthing women inside a venus flytrap. Another page shows the birthing woman holding the venus flytrap. One woman is putting pressure on the other woman's stomach to help give birth. This time it is shown as the planet venus and glowing with light. So I did some research and I believe the voynich is showing here that if you put pressure on the venus flytrap's leaves stomach, it makes it glow in the dark. I looked it up and sure enough it does. The leaves of venus flytrap glow blue when creatures threaten it by biting on the leaves or putting pressure. It's a defense mechanism to help lure them into the trap.
It's not April fools.