The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Upcoming Voynich conversation at the Beinecke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, everyone,

Claire Bowern and I will be online at the Beinecke discussing the VMS with curator Ray Clemens on Monday, July 12, at 4 PM Eastern. If you're interested, you can register here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

- Lisa
Unfortunately I will not be able to watch it live. Do you think the event will be recorded?
(10-06-2021, 03:30 PM)Koen G Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unfortunately I will not be able to watch it live. Do you think the event will be recorded?

I don't know if it will be recorded, but I'll find out and will let you know.
Will attend!

For anyone confused about time zones:

1. Click the Zoom webinar registration link.
2. To the right of the Time label, there is a link with the name of the timezone. Click it to change to your local time zone.
Coming up next Monday at 4 PM EDT! Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

- Lisa
I’ve signed up, I can’t wait!
This will indeed be recorded and will be posted on the Beinecke Library's YouTube channel. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is now online on youtube.[/font]

Thank you for the great presentation. I found the webinar very interesting.

I stumbled upon Lisa's statement that the letter forms are quite consistent. To me the shapes of [n] for scribe 1 and 2 look quite different each time:

[attachment=5655]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have I missed something or did I understand something wrong?[/font]
Claire talks about segmenting Eva differently in order to manipulate entropy. Is this a separate paper that has been published? I would be interested in the results since I have made identical attempts myself (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
This was a really good presentation!

Lots of good questions were asked and answered in the Q&A chat section.
Does anyone have access to this, and if so, can it be copy-pasted here?
Pages: 1 2