The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Nymph's tale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’d like to present you a fairy tale about a nymph, based on the Quire 13 of the Voynich manuscript. I tried very hard to make the tale as close as possible to the drawings of Q13, in the same sequence. The only change I made was to rearrange the bifolio f78-f81. I sent it to the corresponding subsection Q13 with large pools. 
I also want to express my gratitude to Koen and Matthias for their enormous contribution to my inspiration.
You can read the tale in English You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., and in Russian - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. (PDF)
I put the tale in my blog and here, on the forum, as commenting on the forum seems to me more comfortable. I'd be glad to know your opinions, impressions and remarks, what you liked or disliked. 
P.S. I need to warn, the Nymph's tale is not my theory or interpretation, it's just an invented story, which, I hope, will make fun.
Thank you for the beautiful Fairy Tale!
What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing, Searcher!