The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: 04 June 2020 Talk on The History of the Book and the History of Cryptography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just seen an announcement on twitter that Prof Bill Sherman will be giving a talk on The History of the Book and The History of Cryptography online on 04 June 2020 at 13:00 BST (GMT+1). If you wish to attend the online talk then you need to book in advance, presumably so you can be sent a link to the web-stream.

The talk is being organised by The Book and Print Initiative which is a project within the Warburg Institute/School of Advanced Study/University of London.

The only thing I have right now (1st June 2020 at 12:30 BST) is a link to the tweet annoucing the event You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. as the Warburg Institute's website is currently broken which means that the booking link and any additional information is inaccessible. So far, I have not been able to sign-up for the talk.

Disclaimer: I don't know Bill Sherman and have no links to any of the groups organising this event, I just saw it on Twitter and thought it looked interesting!
Many thanks!

I have been told that the link to register is down temporarily.
UPDATE (18:15 BST Tues 2nd June): The website is now working and it is now possible to book a place for the online event.

The website states that they will be closing the booking on Weds 3rd June at 17:00 BST (I think that's 18:00 Paris time; 19:00 Moscow time; and 12:00 New York time).

Here's a link to the event and the booking form: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sadly at work during that time, else it looks very interesting.