The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich Solved - Book by Olt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How I solved the voynich Manuscript: Lisa and Leonardo's Creations by Karen Olt

"The instructions are in the stories and written on all the pages. I was able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Lisa and Leonardo created this magical manuscript. You now will see how they made these healing oil extracts to save peoples lives. I explain what every page says and what they created. I am a clairvoyant ,so they came to me and asked me to please get the name Voynich off of our lifes work."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The very first time I saw the manuscript, I came to a conclusion and formed a hypothesis."[/font]

No, this is not an endorsement, just adding it for the record. It's from 2017, but I don't think it's been previously mentioned on the forum.
Hahaha

This name rings a bell, I think I've been arguing with her some time in the past. It's ironic that the kinds of things she says to promote her theory are huge red flags against it.
(13-05-2020, 08:39 AM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.asked me to please get the name Voynich off of our lifes work."

Both a clairvoyant AND a medium I see.

I didn't know that Leonardo split infinitives like that.
Also I wonder how the phrase "off of" translates to 15thC Vonynichese (or indeed Italian)
It's quasi-reduplication so it should translate well.
Yes! Big Grin