The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: F33V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Изображения на этой странице очень похожи на горох !!!
[Image: search?source=wiz&text=горох%20картинка&...age&lr=213]
Hello, Terdaeder. The forum rules state that all posts must be in English. Please use English only.

Anyway, if google translate is to be relied upon, you are saying that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. looks like peas, and you post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for comparison. I have a very hard time seeing peas in this plant though Huh
(18-04-2018, 07:15 AM)Terdaeder@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: search?source=wiz&text=горох%20картинка&...age&lr=213]

(18-04-2018, 08:13 AM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Привет, Тердадер. В правилах форума указано, что все должности должны быть на английском языке. Пожалуйста, используйте только английский язык.

В любом случае, если на google translate следует полагаться, вы говорите, что You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. похож на горох, и вы отправляете  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  для сравнения. Мне очень трудно видеть горох на этом заводе, хотя
If you take the root you can see only the roots of these legumes , the leaves are in my opinion very similar , and the flower can indicate full maturity , if he opened
(18-04-2018, 10:17 PM)Terdaeder@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(18-04-2018, 07:15 AM)Terdaeder@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: search?source=wiz&text=горох%20картинка&...age&lr=213]

Well sorry for my mistake I am just new here and terrible with directions, this is the conclusion I came to after I made the translation of words , Yes it can be wrong , but at the moment I translate 100 words , I focused on old Russian and old Ukrainian language , I'm bad with words transcription but I'll try to Express my opinion
(18-04-2018, 10:35 PM)Terdaeder@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(18-04-2018, 10:17 PM)Terdaeder@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can assume that there are vowels and consonants , but most of them have multiple values for example aiiv = basic Russian letters BMG , each letter gives a few extra vowels B=Bu, M=Ma G=Ga === paper

aiv=av = Russian letters BOG = BG (BOG) = = = God why I came to the conclusion that it is peas, symbols 8q * 8q on the page f33v, 8q * =RG* = GRH = GoRoH = = peas ; 8q =KR=KoRen^= = = root

Ar 8a ..... BRB = Barba ; a city in Portugal, look at the images below 2 fish, they are very similar to fish from the manuscript
There are many drawings of fish similar to those in the Voynich Manuscript.
Barba? Not sure why an insignificant Portuguese village would be referenced; far more likely to be barba  for the barbel fish (beard in Latin). (Assuming it's barba in the first place!)