The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Notabilities of the Zodiac section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've gathered notabilities of the "astro"-secion into a table to make its examining easier. You can find this table in my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. I'm sorry, I have difficulty to make it here, on the forum.  Blush  You are welcome to add any other observations on this section.
Thank you very much Searcher! A useful reference page which I am still digesting.
(21-03-2018, 08:56 PM)davidjackson Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you very much Searcher! A useful reference page which I am still digesting.
Thanks, David! Today I had time to put the table into the post. Ooh! I hope I transferred it correctly.  Smile

Zodiac signnumber of figuresnumber of starsnumber of notes to figuresnotabilities
Pisces (March) 2929+2(center)30 1. All the human figures are nude, female and male. Uncolored.
2. Contains 29 tubes: 10 horizontal (8 of which are green) and 19 vertical tubes.
Aries (April) 30 30 30 1. Divided in two diagrams of 15 figures: 1st – emphasized with the green goat and uncolored dressed figures, 2nd – with the white goat and colored dressed figures.
2. Both diagrams contain 30 vertical tubes.
Taurus (May) 30 30 30 1. Divided in two diagrams of 15 figures: 1st – emphasized with the light-red bull and colored figures, 2nd – with the dark-red bull and uncolored and nude figures of both genders.
2. Contain 20 (15+5) vertical tubes with human figures, mostly dressed, figures without tubes are all nude.
Gemini (June) 30 29 29 1. One female figure is depicted standing in a pool, the next two figures (dressed male) are depicted standing on the horizontal tubes, after them – the dressed woman and man. It is notable that there is no inscription after this male figure, and it is the only place in the Zodiac section where the figure is not accompanied with notes.
Cancer (July) 30 28 30 1. The central emblem depicts two crayfishes: green (partially red) and wholly red.
2. One of the female figures in the diagram is dressed in a crown (a white crown?).
Leo (August) 30 29 30 1. One of the female figures in the diagram is dressed in a red crown.
Virgo (September) 30 29 + 1(center) 30 1. One of the "nymphs" is depicted standing in a bath.
Libra (October) 30 30 30 1. One of the female figures in the diagram is dressed in a big "imperial" crown.
Scorpio (November) 30 30 + 1(center) 30 (Notabilities are not found so far.)
Sagittarius (December) 30 29 30 1. There are two rough tubes behind two human figures.