The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: The Book of Woo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A pastiche of the VMS.
Prize of $500 to decrypt
Only a couple months left

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Interesting. Maybe even more closely modeled on (a pet theory of) Voynichese than acknowledged by the author.

Quote:There is no deadline. I will not publish the solution until at least strip #1000.

I bet it's a variant of Polybius square.
That was posted in 2013 (note date in URL). Strip #1000 is coming up soon.
(13-03-2018, 05:09 PM)Tom Mazanec Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That was posted in 2013 (note date in URL). Strip #1000 is coming up soon.

I know. The #1000 strip deadline (that isn't an actual deadline) could be extended though... I hope not, I'm curious. Smile
Googling yesterday's final clue "mi tawa" identifies the (constructed) language You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. The new transliteration of the Book of Woo is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The reduced vocabulary makes the translation difficult. I just checked with this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. "nena'pi insa suli" is "hill of big stomach" which seems okay for Potbelly Hill/Göbekli Tepe (one of the clues). Smile