The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Marginalia f66v
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As though it did not seem ridiculous, this drawing (a green square) reminded an old children's cartoon, where ants participated - "robots" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (15min 39 sec). The figure shows two eyes with eyebrows and mouth.

The text in my transcription ے|t3iiiit3
[attachment=1866]
It looks like a child's drawing to me too... a stick figure. The square looks like a head with a face (and a pointy hat):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Now another stuff apart from the scribbles. The ending looks like "de", with "d" of the style similar to that in "oladabas". The letter preceding "d" looks like flattened "a". The one preceding "a" looks like "z" or maybe "r" somewhat over-rotated counterclockwise. And the letter before this pseudo-r is unintelligible.

[attachment=2770]

And downwards one finds something like *ory , the final y is the most legible, I show it with a separate image.

[attachment=2771]
I can't make sense of any of those very small marks that kind of look like text, but this one looks like a "d" EXCEPT it might just be lines that superficially resemble "d" (lower-right):

[attachment=2772]