The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: Voynich manuscript is decoded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I'm glad to tell, that this document was decoded. It took 16 years to do this hard work for one man.
He just wrote a book about this. 
Book you can find here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi Andy123, and welcome to the forum!

Any particulars out there? The sample chapter at Amazon does not seem to reveal anything about decoding.
(15-12-2017, 12:02 PM)Anton Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Andy123, and welcome to the forum!

Any particulars out there? The sample chapter at Amazon does not seem to reveal anything about decoding.
Yes, because there are only first pages.
Book consists of 148 pages. There are a lot of images and explanations.
The book needs editing, about 30 mistakes per page, but the content looks interesting.

However, with no hints about how it was decoded, I'm reluctant to spend any money on it.
So buying a book is our only way to know how the decoding works?
(15-12-2017, 12:15 PM)-JKP- Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The book needs editing, about 30 mistakes per page, but the content looks interesting.

However, with no hints about how it was decoded, I'm reluctant to spend any money on it.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your opinion. 
We're going to update the book ASAP.

(15-12-2017, 12:15 PM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So buying a book is our only way to know how the decoding works?

Yes.
Well I agree that it's in serious need of editing, the amount of mistakes makes it really hard to read.
Quote:Internet speed in those days was very low - less than 100MB/sec
Hey, I'd be happy with that even today Big Grin
judging from the title of the book the VMS is said to be written in Senzar "language", using Senzar "symbols", I suppose?

what is the Senzar language then? unfortunately we only have Helena Blavatskis word on it: 

"a tongue absent from the nomenclature of languages and dialects with which philology is acquainted"

"(..) are not a fixed sacred text, but an approximation."

i don't need to read any further.