The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: O'Neil on target for f71r and possible article due out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why has most everyone ignored this fellow O'Neil when it looks as though he is on target?

I have read O'Neil's book regarding the, "House of Este's", involvement with the VMS.  What really stands out for me is this image that I retrieved from Dr. Bax's site as the attachment of constellations and Jupiter Rising.  O'Neil really digs deep here I believe he has decoded part of  folio f71r, but not all of it.

What I also found he is selling other books.  I would just chalk this up to his quest for finding out what he has contributed in his final book.  And the ciphers which he has put together in this quest might be what the NSA deem special.  O'Neil does put forth LATIN as the language for the VMS and it is a full color read and extremely interesting.

I'm an editor for Scientific American, what positive accolades would you give Mr. O'Neil for his final work, which he apparently shared here for a little while?
Tell you what Tom, when you get your article posted in Scientific American I'll apologise for assuming this new account is you in disguise fishing for compliments Big Grin

Banned!