The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: The Greatest Clue for decoding the Voynich Manuscript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arae

I call Arae is listed in 68r1, the alchemy section and the vegetable menu section!  So here are the folios. 

Arae is Ara for star and Constellation!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: image.jpg?q=f68v2_3-509-349-103-86]

Arae is for fire
[Image: image.jpg?q=f77r-745-112-176-181]

Some Venus fly traps have a greater resistance to fire than other plants.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., and depends on periodic burning to suppress its competition.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Fire suppression threatens its future in the wild.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: image.jpg?q=f102v2-769-177-243-228]
Arae is a genitive form, it can't be used as a label. 
Venus flytrap is a new world plant, its only natural habitat is in North Carolina. 
Additionally, the plant doesn't look like venus flytrap.

And so on.

Just to avoid conflicts, please keep all your future theories and theory driven posts in this thread.
(16-08-2017, 03:26 PM)Koen Gh. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Arae is a genitive form, it can't be used as a label. 
Venus flytrap is a new world plant, its only natural habitat is in North Carolina. 
Additionally, the plant doesn't look like venus flytrap.

And so on.

Just to avoid conflicts, please keep all your future theories and theory driven posts in this thread.

Koen, you are wrong period exclamation mark.!  You lack so much to contributing to this forum for an actual decoding of the VMS; yet you are talented, special and gifted!  I find this very ironic.  You are afraid of the Truth and you throw your editor position in my face by regulating my posts to one area.  Your fear is based on my actual translation that is where it comes from.  The House of Este is involved and you are terrified that I did it along with the rest like Stephen Bax, Nic Pelling, JKP and Renez.  Academia is at falt for fear that I did a miracle and you all can't handle it!  I'm an amateur and I conquered the VMS!  I'm extremely happy that the translation is in Latin. Big Grin
Alright I'm locking this thread and posting a warning to coded.