The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: The Voynich Ninja goes public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, pox leber, the day has come when the long-awaited Voynich Forum goes public.

Actually, the forum has already been publicly available for some time (as the current participants do know), and we have had some very interesting
duscussions and, of course, the "killer application" - the Voynich Blogosphere Reader (thx David!).

But until today we did not make any major announcements or the like. Today we feel that most things required for comfortable discussion (such as forum structure, policies and features) are in place, so we are glad to invite all people interested in the VMS to participate.

If you run a Voynich blog or a website, or simply participate in any Voynich-related community, it would be great if you could make a small announcement about this forum there.

The idea of this forum was not an idle one, but one that aimed to address the actual and often-expressed need of a dedicated Voynich-discussion site. So we very much hope that it may fill the gap. We tried to plan the forum structure so that it not only provides for discussions, but is task-oriented.

We would like to thank all those who have been sharing their feedback. The forum will continue to be polished from the features and probably design perspective, so please excuse any potential deficiencies that may still be in there.

A big thank you to all members of the initial focus group (you know who you are).
How do we add addresses to the 'Blogosphere Reader?
You send me a PM with the address and I see if it's technically feasible
(14-02-2016, 02:28 PM)davidjackson Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You send me a PM with the address and I see if it's technically feasible

Good to know, thanks.