The Voynich Ninja

Full Version: where are the scratch images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aargh, someone made an overview of the scratches in the manuscript, but i can not find it !

If i remember correctly there are 2 or 3 pages with exact same scratching.

I am probably using the wrong label or term here. Can you help me?
Did you mean the scribbles, David, or the ones that look like cut marks (or both)?
first i thought they were on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. but those are just scribbles, not a scratched pattern, but I thought there was a post or thread on it
Maybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

I know what you mean about trying to find past threads. I often have trouble finding specific ones. Most search terms turn up in many threads.
can't recall seeing that here.... however elswhere you may find that one to be the one you were looking for:

Maybe this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. over at Nick Pelling's blog helps? Or , related, that on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ?

Either click the links or search 'Google' for Voynich and chicken Big Grin
I also found scratches on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.